MultiRifting - Play multiple Rifts at the same time

KISS = keep it stupid simple

so your algorithm would overcomplicate things even though it's a good approach.
    Quote from Tak0r

KISS = keep it stupid simple

so your algorithm would overcomplicate things even though it's a good approach.

This algorithm for people who do not like leechers.
    Hay,

I've just a little question ? Is multirifting available in Europe ? Because i was in the community window, and i couldn't find it ! Is this because it's in fact on US server ?
    Last edited by lolMore: 4/13/2014 12:14:40 PM
    Im in this community :) I often do hell rift gold runs and invite people right before I kill the last mob so they can get the reward.
    lolMore, yes, this one is an EU Community. We should add this information. Just search for MultiRifting

One more thing about that algorithm. It looks like that 3/4 ppl are just idling which is kinda stupid and not effective at all.
    Last edited by Tak0r: 4/13/2014 12:43:04 PM
    Tak0r, You can spend this time for farming more portal fragments and bounties.
    p2, p3, p4 farm normal acts
    p1 clear rift and invite p2, p3, p4
    p1+p3+p4 farm normal acts, p2 clear new one
    p2 invite p1,p3,p4
    p1,p2,p4 farm normal acts, p3 clear new one
    p3 invite p1,p2,p4
    p1,p2,p3 farm normal acts, p4 clear new one
    p4 invite p1,p2,p3
    repeat
    Last edited by ruske: 4/13/2014 2:52:37 PM
    Or you can just invite 3 to your rift, then quickly join 3 others, rinse and repeat.
    Around 700 Player in 3 MultiRifting Communities right now, 2 are invite only.
    The people are truly amazing, they even invite 3 People for whole act bounties for example.

We saw 2 potential leechers for now, I write to him and they just havent fully understand how the system works. People like this do exist, beleave it or not...

The Diablo Community is one of the best gaming communities all over the world imo. Its more than fun playing like this ^_^

We have some rly strong player who are doing only T5+ Solo Rifts and its hard for them to play together with the whole community for now :-/but have a little patience, we will find these players and create an invite only MultiRifting T5/6 Community to bring them all together

My Monk is T6 rdy too btw, try this: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-class-forums/monk-the-inner-sanctuary/82393-safe-t6-monk-buildyou you want find an "easy" way to be very effective in T6 with a Monk, the guide will be updatet again in some time
    I'm gonna give this a go before work tomorrow, sounds great!
    Says that MultiRifting can't accept any more requests right now :o
    Quote from NewGambit

Says that MultiRifting can't accept any more requests right now :o

Every Day we are reaching the Chat Limit of the next MultiRifting Community and make a new one, its called MultiRifting X then, X = newest Number. Because more than 100 people cant communicate with each other. The latest one is free to join all the time and people joining there are better informatet at the early beginning. If the newest community is full again it will be invite only.

Playing with a friend isn't a problem in different MultiRifting communities but if you want to stay in the same community just join the newest one together while its public.

We count the players in the "invite only" communities and when we find someone who is in more than one "invite only" community we will ask him in wich community he want to stay, then disbanning him in the other. Only the Community Staff will stay in every community to support all players, manage the system and push the currently weaker communities with invite slots and even with joins when anyone asking twice and cant find people to join fast enough
    Last edited by ayu2134: 4/14/2014 5:44:50 AM
    Great ideea, one of the best i have ever seen so far. I can gladly help moderate as i am most of the time online playing rifts. This is a GREAT incentive to solo a higher difficulty, as people joining will most likely invite you into their runs. I personally will be online in the first day doing solo T4-T5 rifts and invinting other people. What channel can i join at this moment, Multirifts3?
    No one doing this on US server so far?!
    It was rather nice in the start but now over half the people require you to open a rift for them, i find this rather silly.
    How much time it takes to accept someone into the communities?
    No Time at all. Only MultiRifting3 is open to public. MR1+2 are closed (Invite Only) as they have enough ppl. Even more would just make finding games way harder ontop of the 100 ppl chatsplit problem.

Oh and the requirement for opening a rift just doesen't matter. Any active player would have tons of keys and there are even bounty groups in the mr comm.
    Last edited by Tak0r: 4/14/2014 2:54:08 PM
    Too bad this isn't on US servers
    Quote from Tak0r

Oh and the requirement for opening a rift just doesen't matter. Any active player would have tons of keys and there are even bounty groups in the mr comm.

I have enough keys do do my own rifts, but not those+opening rifts in each game i join. thats why its silly
    Last edited by Svetty: 4/14/2014 7:38:10 PM
    nm, its not on US server =/
    Last edited by Sid51: 4/14/2014 7:51:24 PM
    Besides inviting people that usually invite me. I started a new style by asking funny or character related questions. Like what's my offhand. And invite those who first answer for the remaining free spots.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes