farming spot a1 5legs/hour in average

Quote from Bagstone
    Quote from Glowpipe

I do have 119% magic find. But that shouldnt count for that much. Blizzard nerfed it i think. Friends of mine get shitloads from Arreat aswell. We only kill elites and loot all chests. T1-2

4 out of 5 drops for me is rings tho. That is something im considering contacting blizzard about. Cant be like this

119% magic find translate to 11.9% increased chance of finding a legendary.

And don't contact Blizzard about RNG like "4 out of 5 drops are rings". I bet they sometimes print those mails and read them to each other when they're having an after work beer. Sure as hell I would. It's RNG... I got 5 two-handed weapons in a row, once, an entire evening of loot full of rubbish. R.N.G.

I totally and completely agree with you. I just felt like commenting, because last night I got 3 rings in a row, within 15 minutes. The first two dropped within 3 minutes of each other, then the last one a little over 10 minutes later.

Definitely RNG, but still was crazy lol
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Didn't they nerf this area recently?
    I ran this for a while earlier. Tedious.

Did get a legendary and a set plan, though.

I think, though, that the game is more aligned with finding maximum density of mobs (that drop loot) and doing that. This run is decent because some of the mobs that drop elite level loot are basically white mobs with lots of health, but they still die quickly.
    i did it for about 30 minutes - got 2 legs and 1 plan (set item in first run, from second mother oO) i do it till the rescue of cain - got 2 legs form that mini boss recently

Official Blizzard Quote:

mmmmmyyy precious!
    - Jay Wilson
    Ran this tonight for 2 hours. Averaged just under 5 minutes per run, killing only Mothers, and elites. Ran through all cellars (Damp cellars I just looted chests, didnt fight mobs) and opening chests.

Hate to admit it, But I averaged 5 Legs per hour. And the XP isn't terrible to boot.
    I see the line in the sand.
    Time to find out who I am.
    Looking back to see where I stand.
    Evolution.

BNet Tag: Evolution85#1878
    Did this run on T2, got Leg from Wretched Queen on first run, I'll see how it goes for multiple runs. :)

I've been getting a lot of rings as well. I'll mention that the legendary I got was also ring and the third time I've gotten the same ring. (Eternal Union)
    I got a nat ring doing this run lol 339dex 6atk 740life regin 6% reduce resource cost and 82 cold resist 10% impair
    Quote from Leentoon

Did this run on T2, got Leg from Wretched Queen on first run, I'll see how it goes for multiple runs. :)

I've been getting a lot of rings as well. I'll mention that the legendary I got was also ring and the third time I've gotten the same ring. (Eternal Union)

I'm dorwning in legendaries rings and set rings.. Espesially Leriocs signet and the compass rose > : (
    SoEasy#2174
    I dont have a billion in dmg, but does it matter if it is T1 or t3?

I should just be fast right?
    Meh.

Buddy and I ran it for about an hour.

I got 2 legs. He got none.

Also, the mothers don't seem to have 100% item drop rate anymore. Quite a few of them would not drop an item.
    2 hours, 1 leg Torment 2 clearing one run per ~7 minutes. Not sure if I was unlucky, but this place seemed to suck.
    Tried this act 1 spot for 2 hours got nothing. Did my normal runs for 2 hours got 3 legendaries. Tried core for 2 hours, got nothing.

Make of that what you will.
    And may the odds be ever in your favour.
    Emmo#2406
    Quote from Emmo

Tried this act 1 spot for 2 hours got nothing. Did my normal runs for 2 hours got 3 legendaries. Tried core for 2 hours, got nothing.

Make of that what you will.

Similar results. I got 1 legendary in 2 hours of Core, though.
    ye we didnt find much either this morning. maybe stealth nerfed ^^ but we will try again for some hours now
    It was always RNG...Though I believe this run had a slight advantage in drop rates.
    Ran this for about 2 hours last night. Got 3 Amulets, 4 plans, 1 Shoulders, 1 Bracers, and 1 Staff. Tried again this morning and only got 1 plan. Good while it lasted I guess.
    T1 , 1 plan 1 leg

its rng......
    Ran it for 2h got 1 legendary runs were 3m40s on average, doesnt seem to work at all
    After not finding a single legendary the last hours of gameplay I just tried this route and found 2 Legendaries within 10 minutes. The RNG is strong in this one :>

Thx for sharing!

/edit: 3 legendaries now ;)
    Last edited by Vyll: 3/16/2014 5:19:20 PM
    I think we did this in a group of 4 yesterday (Venaliter was with us), pretty much blowing past everything, for 40~ minutes... 0 legendaries for everyone... I think maybe one of us got one (iirc).

And then the day before I ran like 1+ hour of core runs with Donkington, clearing even elites in seconds, doing tons of runs, and we both got 0 legendaries, he left really frustrated... 5 minutes after he left I got 3 legendary drops and a set plan while farming Whites at the Act 1 Jail (in like 30 minutes)...

So yeah, as I usually say about these "routes" that wield amazing "averages"... R N G
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes