Show Off Your Loot 2.0 Legendaries!

Managed to nab these.... while being power leveled.... got them as level 59
    hello from a new member, this are my legs for today
    Last edited by nba1001: 3/22/2014 4:38:22 PM
    So far here's mine.

Probably the best boots in game? Almost perfect!

Hallowed weapons

Quote from dmist24

So far here's mine.

Probably the best boots in game? Almost perfect!

Mother of boots ....
    Quote from dmist24

So far here's mine.

How many crafts did you do for those Hallowed weapons?
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P
    Hallowed Storm took me around 15 tries for str/vit and socket - good thing its cheap around 4k each roll, but hurts as it cost 2 brimstones. As for Hallowed Reckoning - guess what - it took me just 1 try for that str/vit and a socket.
    Quote from dmist24

Hallowed Storm took me around 15 tries for str/vit and socket - good thing its cheap around 4k each roll, but hurts as it cost 2 brimstones. As for Hallowed Reckoning - guess what - it took me just 1 try for that str/vit and a socket.

just a shame the reckoning got such a low dmg roll
    Quote from dmist24

You had some luck then :) Unfortunately I'm not so luck with crafting, it took me around 40 tries to get a Exalted Grand Sovereign Helm with a socket :P I didn't even try to do extensive crafting for legendary weapons, as I want to save up the Brimstones for crafting low-level legendaries while leveling my Crusader :)
    Last edited by Pietrak: 3/23/2014 8:25:47 AM
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P
    Quote from Pietrak
    Quote from dmist24

You had some luck then :) Unfortunately I'm not so luck with crafting, it took me around 40 tries to get a Exalted Grand Sovereign Helm with a socket :P I didn't even try to do extensive crafting for legendary weapons, as I want to save up the Brimstones for crafting low-level legendaries while leveling my Crusader :)

know the feel, getting mainstat,vit,socket and crit on helms is fucking impossible since the patch. and for some reason helms are so much more expencive to craft in terms of mats compared to other items.

best amulet and will probably work on level 70 to. bow speaks for itself
    I'll link my photobucket album to save ya some bandwidth. Here's my most prized find anyway tho:

Haven't managed to find replacement loot for the last 6 items yet, but that's to be expected with trifecta rings and a pre 2.0 Source. Went from 220k to 420k dps and 300k to 620k toughness tho, since 2.0
    Album ->http://smg.photobucket.com/user/DKC69/library/Loot%202-0<- Album
    Last edited by AnEvilForce: 3/23/2014 9:40:22 AM
    I didn't see some of these posted above. I am not looking forward to upgrading and losing some of these bonuses...

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RHIZZO-1912/hero/56935

Last edited by jutn: 3/23/2014 10:09:05 AM
    Last edited by Pattazi: 3/23/2014 10:37:53 AM

pretty sexy i must say
    Last edited by hau90: 3/23/2014 5:06:59 PM
    Since we're on the precipice of the expansion release I figured I'd post some of the more interesting items I've picked up along the way.

Shame I only play Arc/Fire I guess!

The unique bonus on this is crazytown, it adds a crazy amount of utility and survival, depending on how you decide to play with it.

Super nice when coupled with the next item:

Let me tell you right now that if you haven't used this or seen it used you have absolutely no idea how ridiculous this gets on high health targets when combined with Magic Missiles - Conflagrate. That dot ticks for 14m at the end when I kill the uber bosses, it's not even funny, they just die.

Just one of the three Tal's pieces I use, never got the fourth one, just a lot of Blackthorne chests.

Mirrorball is one of the most overpowered legendaries you can loot on a Wizard. Wand of Woh or Moonlight Ward doesn't even come close to its OPness. Magic Missile - Charged Blast with an arcane-based gear is absolutely insane.

Man, your Strongarm Bracers coupled with the Wave of Force that knockbacks and Charged Blast/Seeker would be a huge combo.
    These were donated to me from a clan mate. And I proceeded to reroll it a couple of times...

Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes