Show Off Your Loot 2.0 Legendaries!

Now, now, don't be shy, I know you already got something - Loot 2.0 is pretty generous ;)

Share your happiness with us, show off your GOOD/GREAT drops!

Started a HC monk with my buddies last night, within about 3 hours of play, combined we found 17 legendaries (excluding boss ones). My favorite has to be the bovine bardiche, even if the murderous cows aren't OP =P
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I wish I could post a pic. I found a legendary ammy while playing on my monk. One affix sticks out. Arcane damage heals me. Disco party time for me! :D
    This is what i got today:

The quiver trolled me so hard.... Ehi, your Bolas will explode istantly.... have a bonus damage on Entangling Shot.... QQ
    Last edited by Seifa: 2/26/2014 2:50:38 PM
    So far, I've found an Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac...nothing super special, but cool that it has all the mainstats on it. I found a Fletcher's Pride Quiver...again, nothing massively awesome, though the Dex and Vit rolls put my existing Dead Man's Legacy to shame.

Oh, this morning on my Wizard, I found a Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band. Would really like to know what the "You drain life from your enemies" proc means exactly so I can put it to use the best way possible. I think perhaps it means that standing near enemies literally steals life from them. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen it work without even attacking. That would be great. I'd love to use it for a close-range Spectral Blades/Shield build.

Happiest find so far...I took my MP7 Monk, waypointed to Halls of Agony level 3, in hopes of finding the Cursed Chest that usually resides right by there. Found it...started the event...just got the hundred kills needed within a hair of the timer going down, cleaned up the leftovers...opened both chests, and in the second one was the Plan for the Demon's Skin set. First set or legendary plan I've found on PC, and I've easily racked up over 1500 hours, despite what my profile says.

Pretty sweet stuff.
    Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.
    I haven't found much Legendaries at level 60 yet, I've got alot of level ~15ish legends on a new alt though, but they don't come with a legendary bonus.

I got a shoulder piece, which was a small toughness upgrade that makes all my gear indestructible.

And a ring that haunts monsters, the rest, the items were just not very interesting or an upgrade so I discarded most of them.
    Last edited by Bisso: 2/26/2014 2:51:57 PM
    Quote from Seifa

This is what i got today:

The quiver trolled me so hard.... Ehi, your Bolas will explode istantly.... have a bonus damage on Entangling Shot.... QQ

That Buriza seems kinda cool. Does it make non-piercing skills pierce? Or only add additional pierce to skills that already pierce once?

But yeah that Quiver would erk me too, they should make it so the only "primary" that it could roll is bola, other skills such as spenders would be ok though. If it had rolled bolas that would have been pretty nice. Does it work with "imminent doom" rune that has the longer delay?

Only LEG i got so far is the quiver with +2 additional sentries. which is nice and all but even with the CD being reduced to 6 seconds it's still hard to get 5 of them out before you have to relocate anyways. Only time i found it useful so far was setting up for a Cursed chest or Boss fight.
    I need to test all those legendaries, beside bracers which are really really cool when you break something and you get the movement speed. Later i will answer all your questions.

I got the + 2 Sentries quiver on PTR and the only way to make it useful is to use the Custom Engineering passive otherwise, as you said, your first turret will expire as soon as you placed the fifth one.

Ps. i have no idea how to properly link images on the new forum, no one can click my image to bring it on fullscreen :S
    I heard that if you repeat "loot 2.0" enough times it becomes real.

You guys realise nothing has changed right?
    Last edited by brx: 2/26/2014 3:31:24 PM
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
    Quote from brx

I heard if you repeat "loot 2.0" enough times it becomes real.

Except how every single item that drops rolls it's stats as well as new effects on legendaries, your right nothing.
    Quote from brx

I heard if you repeat "loot 2.0" enough times it becomes real.

I disagree with that.

I really want to post a pic of my leg. To bad I'm retarded with windows 8. I should say I'm retarded in general but yea :p
    Quote from brx

You should play it and see how much its changed.
    Quote from brx

You do realize that everything in the game has changed, right? Just read the patch notes.
    Quote from Bernie_666
    Quote from Seifa

That Buriza seems kinda cool. Does it make non-piercing skills pierce? Or only add additional pierce to skills that already pierce once?

But yeah that Quiver would erk me too, they should make it so the only "primary" that it could roll is bola, other skills such as spenders would be ok though. If it had rolled bolas that would have been pretty nice. Does it work with "imminent doom" rune that has the longer delay?

Only LEG i got so far is the quiver with +2 additional sentries. which is nice and all but even with the CD being reduced to 6 seconds it's still hard to get 5 of them out before you have to relocate anyways. Only time i found it useful so far was setting up for a Cursed chest or Boss fight.

I made some rough and quick tests. At the moment i'm a bit busy with something else but i wanted to get out of my head those thoughts you gave me.

First of all, yes, the Buriza makes non piercing skills pierce once. I tried with Bolas and Impale and they traver through one target to hit one behind it.

Second, yes, that quiver works with "Imminent Doom".

Third, a piercing Bola will AoE twice, one time on the first target, the second time where it attaches.

Quote from knightofthorns »

Quote from brx

You do realize that everything in the game has changed, right? Just read the patch notes.

suuure
    Last edited by brx: 2/26/2014 4:01:27 PM
    "A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever." Shigeru Miyamoto-nintendo boss

"I think it's hilarious because gamers won't be getting watered down anything.
    This is flat out Diablo 3." -Anonymous discussing the console version
    If I would know that you will read them, I would have copy&pasted them here, but I know you won't.

Found this last night, I feel pretty lucky. (And its pretty too! :) )
    Quote from brx
    Quote from knightofthorns »
    Quote from brx I heard that if you repeat "loot 2.0" enough times it becomes real.

suuure

If all you're going to do is try to start arguments, just leave troll.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Leentoon

Found this last night, I feel pretty lucky. (And its pretty too! :) )

Can you try to use the Ballistic passive with that Cloak? Imagine if it works and that rocket does 1492% damage XD
    Quote from Seifa

Can you try to use the Ballistic passive with that Cloak? Imagine if it works and that rocket does 1492% damage XD

I'll give it a shot (puns), but I think it'll only work for those random rockets that fire mysteriously from my DH's body. He shouldn't tinker so much with explosives.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes