2.0.1 tomorrow confirmed!

BUT THE AUCTION HOUSE GUYZ
    Legendaries are still BoA and stuff. So you would only be getting gold or crafting mats.

It invites laziness and looks unprofessional.
    But it's a great way to get info out fast. Very often they post the official patchnotes and info that the patch will go online during maintenance. I think twitter is a very good thing because all you need to keep up to date is follow the people and you get all the infos.
    perhaps the long wall of info they usually post was what they have been posting the past days with the info on paragon, community clans etc

It invites laziness and looks unprofessional.
    But it's a great way to get info out fast. Very often they post the official patchnotes and info that the patch will go online during maintenance. I think twitter is a very good thing because all you need to keep up to date is follow the people and you get all the infos.
    It's OK for "emergency" info...like server has crashed and they are aware of it.

But big announcements should always be posted on the official website first, then they can tweet their brains out informing people it was posted.

Kill it with Fire(walkers).

Legendaries are still BoA and stuff. So you would only be getting gold or crafting mats.
    Was only being sarcastic, this been the only argument everyone that claimed 2.0.1 would never hit live before auction house closing had. Also gold is BoA as far as we know/been told. It was subject to change but for the entire Beta/ptr is was the model used, my guess is they are going foward with it. Many of the crafting mats are BoA too.

Its mostly rare items that will probably get traded, not that its really that important really, this will have no effect what so ever after march 25.
    Most of the time however big announcements are posted from the main franchise site for at least Blizzard games then posted to FB/Twitter. I'm pretty sure he wasn't exactly "Supposed to" post that it was coming out today/tomorrow but... well ya know shit slips through and it's not THAT big. We know maintnence is happening anyways. just a 50/50 if it was tomorrow or next week.
    "But it's a great way to get info out fast" that can't be done via the official website? what's the bloody difference between typing the info on www.xxxx.com and www.yyyyy.com
    Pretty pumped!!!!
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.

"But it's a great way to get info out fast" that can't be done via the official website? what's the bloody difference between typing the info on www.xxxx.com and www.yyyyy.com
    xxxx.com look way dirtier ?

Because one (twitter) takes mere seconds, while the other (Bnet) usually takes an actual write up. Following Blizzard for awhile, they usually will do this for something such as patch 2.01;

They already announced the beta / ptr shutdown in a blue post, as well as a write up for pre order bonuses. I'm guessing they were planning on going silent for patch 2.01 to drop (if it really is tomorrow) and instead do a write up of patch 2.01 after it goes live.

Just a guess though =D
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Well, tomorrow's maint times are out:https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/438161541565644801

Auth servers: 1 hour

WoW: 1 hour

Hearthstone: 4 hours

D3: 10 hours

Seems legit. Could just be closing the PTR and making sure we can't get in, but... fingers crossed.
    oh god please let it be tommorow cant stand d3v anymore! if it is time to break my leg month off work XD
    Best troll EU. Patch will probably be next week.
    It's good to note, that diabloinc gamers is also posting this story.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    it is tommorow
    oh man till 2.0.1 patch tommorow will come this days WONT MOVE OMFG what have they done it will feel like a month
    I hope it's next week.. else I have to hurry with couple Achievements that will probably be removed to Feats of Strenght or something after the patch :)
    Diablo 3 Hardcore: 60 Demon Hunter 60(7) Barb
    RIP:50 Demon Hunter 60 (5) Barb
    Its tomorrow too many tweets about it now, 3 in total just tonight from employes. Many achievements are simply converting or requiring more to finish.
    Well for me then the patch is in 3.5h

Well for me then the patch is in 3.5h
    Servers don't even go down til 3am EST. (My time.)
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes