Torment specific legendaries at lv 60?

We were just having a discussion on the PTR chat about wether or not torment specific items drop outside of lv 70. Does anyone know for sure?

Wondering because if they don't then there's not much point to playing torment @ lv 60.
    I don't believe they do, and are exclusively lvl70 items.

That said playing torment has an intrinsic higher leg drop rate as well as the gf and xp boost.
    any difficulty from normal to torment 6 can be played on any level character from 1-70

but some legendarys has a minimum level that it drops at be it lvl 10 or 45 or 70. its up to every individual legendary.

but i think less legendarys with torment quality drops sub 69 or 59.
    Quote from Vomica

any difficulty from normal to torment 6 can be played on any level character from 1-70

but some legendarys has a minimum level that it drops at be it lvl 10 or 45 or 70. its up to every individual legendary.

but i think less legendarys with torment quality drops sub 69 or 59.

Yup, this seems about right.

Incidentally, I tried out the PTR last night by starting a new Wizard from scratch on SC, playing exclusively Torment 1 (until I can raise the difficulty). Already found maybe four or five legendaries, including the Shoulders that make Town Portal casting uninterruptible, Crudest Boots, Genzaniku, a belt, maybe one or two others. Just got to the Northern Highlands and my level is already mid-30s.

In a way, it feels almost like Adventure Mode. I'm using the M key to do some map bouncing, like...I love going to Shen for some gemcrafting, then when I'm done, just hitting M, clicking the waypoint I left off at and just heading there. I have no problem going back to town to inventory manage and craft, but any way to get me BACK to the fighting faster is very welcome.
    Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.
    ok.
    I just want a little bit of tenderness :(

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes