Free trade or riot

This is interesting, original and thoughtful thread.

Quote from mannercookie

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ FREE TRADE OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

banned from bnet forums for 1 month

#RIPROS

Lol, you're better off without the official forums. Now you have time to work on that post count ;) What made you get banned? I was banned from posting for 7 days for accidentaly bumping my own trade thread once :P
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    I posted free trade or riot, the first thread had a nice discussion going then got deleted.

so me and few people from twitch started a riot of threads, and a good discussion went for 4 pages on my second thread before I was banned for 1 month lol.
    I agree tho :)
    we need trading.
    Yes we need Trade !
    Excessive punctuation (ascii art and whatnot) in thread titles isn't allowed on official forums, as per Code of Conduct, and mods usually delete those. You got banned because you repeatedly recreated the same offending titles, and that counts as spam.

Now, if you posted constructively, your message would still be visible.

Quote from m4st0d0n

Excessive punctuation (ascii art and whatnot) in thread titles isn't allowed on official forums, as per Code of Conduct, and mods usually delete those. You got banned because you repeatedly recreated the same offending titles, and that counts as spam.

Mhmmm.

Way too many streamers using "Something" or Riot nowadays.. That bandwagon HYPE.
    "Get busy living or get busy dieing.."

Twitch.tv: twitch.tv/mehsiah | Youtube/Twitter in the future.

Quote from Mehsiah

Quote from m4st0d0n

Mhmmm.

Way too many streamers using "Something" or Riot nowadays.. That bandwagon HYPE.

Haha yeah. Uuuuhhh I'm so tired of if =_=
    Make your peace...Quickly!

Quote from Elendiro

Quote from Mehsiah

Quote from m4st0d0n

Mhmmm.

Haha yeah. Uuuuhhh I'm so tired of if =_=

Excessive quoting is also unwelcome...

Maybe there is a streamer out there who wants to create a video about it. Of course, for informational purposes only; not for clicks.
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
    Oh no banned for breaking forum code?!

ehohel, good
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    I agree for sure on trading. Also they need to add arena or some type of PvP for me to even consider coming back to diablo.
    Open trade or RIOT!!!
    All of this crap is coming from streamers. Of course they want trade so they can get gear from their viewers then complain a week later about how they geared up too quickly.

Don't Twitch out in here. :<

Right message. Wrong way to send it. This "<something> or riot" stuff makes me nauseous.

You want to riot? Don't buy RoS.
    66.0k elite kills :: 1.97m total kills :: p244
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)

Quote from shaggy

You want to riot? Don't buy RoS.

Shaggy and I disagree on the trade issue completely, but, he is exactly right about this. The *only* real vote you have on the issue is to buy, or not buy RoS. Buying RoS is a vote for Blizzard to do it their way. Not buying it is a *NO* vote on Blizzard's choices. Anything else...is just noise to Blizzard.

Make your choice accordingly.
    BS. Free trade already failed.
    I apologize for any formating issues in my posts, I just can't use the new editor.Currently playing Magic 2014, see my thread:http://www.diablofans.com/topic/97565-magic-2014/
    Also, if you like Classics, try:Dungeons and Dragons Anthology ( http://www.gamersgat...ster-collection )
    Whenever i bring up the argument in people's streams, i get called a troll even though most of the times i'm totally serious and i bring up valid points such as:

-Allowing free trade alongside the removal of the AH will lead to a state where websites like D2jsp rule the D3 economy scene.

-Allowing free trade will again bring about a million 3rd party websites that sell gear, gold, whatever.

-People will not buy whole accounts because every idiot knows that if you sell an account to someone, you can still claim it got hacked and get it back through blizz support.

-If the loot 2.0 system is rewarding enough, why do we need free trade with complete random strangers? I'm not saying that it is rewarding enough, i'm saying that in essence, the idea of loot 2.0 should solve this issue and we have yet to see the latest iteration of said idea.

Now, the people who are in favor of free trade, never bring up any type of argument that makes sense other than stuff like "diablo is all about trading" etc... Even this OP post lacks any type of logical reasoning. So i ask you guys who are in favor of free trading, let me know why you think the removal of it will kill the game. Take into account the new systems introduced to counter this issue (i.e loot 2.0).

Edit: I listened to MannerCookie speak about the issue for a while and i think that his point of view makes sense. Too mad he didn't post it in the OP.
    Last edited by Jamoose: 1/8/2014 9:03:44 AM

Quote from KingKongor

I agree tho :)
    we need trading.

so you can be spoon feeded ?
    Man, just because people want to be able to trade doesn't mean they want to bot/make money blah blah blah. Trading adds another dimension. If you don't want to trade, don't trade. if you want to, do it. It's just a game people.

I for one would like to see free trading. However, if they implement ladders, they could limit trading to non-ladder only. That way both sides get what they want. :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes