G2PLAY Offer, is this for real?

I've seen a lot of people posting this link around diablofans, does anyone has any experience with this site?

The game is currently going for 27€, which seems really decent compared to the 40€.
    Link:http://www.g2play.net/store/Diablo-3-Reaper-of-Souls-Expansion-BattleNet-Key-PC-MAC.html

Can anyone confirm this is legit and not a scam?

Thank You
    I'm going to go ahead and say that I can 99% confirm your link is a scam >.>
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!

I'm going to go ahead and say that I can 99% confirm your link is a scam >.>

I clicked it #brave or #stupid your pick. Either way it looks like a legit site tbh but I still wouldn't trust it. There's no way they're getting it that cheap from blizz and it might be an error on their part.
    I posted that link, and it's from the site that I pre-ordered my RoS key. You could google G2Play and navigate yourself to their offer.

Blue42: How are you 99% sure? Have you tested it? Have you clicked it?

For those who are wondering. My close IRL friend usually buys his games from this website. As it is written in their FAQ about orders and payment you will recieve the code for the game when the game is released. Ofc it is important to be catious about these things. I have recieved confirmation letters from the website that my order has been confirmed. When paying for it my purchase went through the bank service Skrill. It is a British bank service and seems pretty legit to me.

We'll just have to wait and see. I thought it was worth the try but I understand those who wouldn't wanna risk it and instead buys it from a gamestop or from blizzard themselves.
    Last edited by Elendiro: 12/20/2013 1:56:14 PM
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    the site is 100% valid, i have bought 3 copies of d3 from them, battlefield 3 and 4 and some more games, everything ok.
    You can probably google and do research how these sites get to sell their games for cheap.
    They're probably a registred retailor that buys copies of games as cheap as gamestop for instance. But instead of running a physical store with big numbers of employees, they are only a few people running the website. That's how they save money and can provide people with cheap game codes.

If you order games from these kinds of site you don't get a physical copy. They unpack a physical copy and takes a photo of the code in the box, then e-mails the picture to you.
    Last edited by Elendiro: 12/20/2013 2:05:34 PM
    Pre-Ordered D3 there and now pre-ordered ros there. Bought many games the site is super cheap and always reliable!

Why they can get things so cheap? because there are countries on the planet where games dont cost €40 ;)
    Hmm, the problem is, is the NA version marked as international or is it bound to the NA D3 accounts? Because otherwise I can just make an NA blizzard account and gift the ROS to my European Account.

I did this before (buying from an outside retailer) and ended up with a Russian D3 account locked in Cyrillic.
    Last edited by Adephx: 12/20/2013 2:12:02 PM
    g2play.net is legit. I bought a few games from them.Also, go2arena.com and g2a.com have cool prices, both legit. They have retail packages which they scan keys from, meaning, when you buy d3 from them, you don't have to wait 72 hours before being able to play.

Interesting thing, when I wrote on the official forum about go2arena, blizzard removed the topic:D

Last edited by shockmartin: 12/24/2013 6:07:22 PM
    I was told that they buy their games in cheaper regions (Russia?) and sell those. I have my pre-order placed at g2play as well.

Hmm, the problem is, is the NA version marked as international or is it bound to the NA D3 accounts? Because otherwise I can just make an NA blizzard account and gift the ROS to my European Account.

I did this before (buying from an outside retailer) and ended up with a Russian D3 account locked in Cyrillic.

in my country there are 2 versions of D3V selling, SEA version and US version, both are identical but there are like 25% difference in price, its all due to the distributor.

iirc, EU, US and SEA version of D3 are the same, you can connect to any server you want. no idea about russia version though.

I was told that they buy their games in cheaper regions (Russia?) and sell those. I have my pre-order placed at g2play as well.

They have described which region the game is for. If it is Russian region, it says so on the product page. I've had some communication with go2arena. AFAIK they have a company in the US and in Europe. In Europe they sell from american company and vice versa. That way they don't have to pay taxes. But I don't know the whole story. All I know is that they are big and they are cheap. I've bought around ten games from them. For awhile I was buying from them and then re-selling because people often don't know about these sites.

Trusted sites that I bought from:

1. go2arena.com
    2. g2a.com
    3. buy-play.com
    4. inexus.us
    5. g2play.net
    There is somewhat new site kinguin.net which is like an ebay for cd keys. I've bought C&C Ultimate Collection for Origin for €7 and the key works. You can leave feedback for the sellers on that site, and you are covered with kinguin's buyer protection.

There you have it. Enjoy
    Last edited by shockmartin: 12/25/2013 8:35:50 AM
    shockmartin only has 2 posts, so be careful, he's not that credible
    I will give friendly advise to everyone to avoid buying from http://www.go2arena.com/. I dont know about others but this this site scammed me for 34euros. When you buy it, site will tell you that transaction didnt finish or something, but they will take money from credit card and they will never do refund. I was stupid for not using paypal. Anyway i learned my lesson.
    I don't even know, what Blizzard is thinking with those 40€ they want for RoS.
    Maybe they still think people are living in the stone ages. Setting a different price for some digital good, that can be easily transferred from anywhere to anywhere, with the click of some buttons and they set a different price for major areas, like Europe and NA??

I'd say only the most uninformed and lazy people will pay those 40€ everybody else is getting it for < 30€.

I will give friendly advise to everyone to avoid buying from http://www.go2arena.com/. I dont know about others but this this site scammed me for 34euros. When you buy it, site will tell you that transaction didnt finish or something, but they will take money from credit card and they will never do refund. I was stupid for not using paypal. Anyway i learned my lesson.

Me and 3 of my friends bought Diablo 3 Vanilla from go2arena and it was totally legit.
    Pietrak#2537 - changed my battle.tag just for you ;P
    you can create a tw bnet account and gift to yourself d3 ros for 28euros or if you have a korean friend you can have the game for 25euros
    I don't know about you, i only know what happened to me. If some1 wants to buy from them, i recommend using paypal. But for few euros difference, i wouldn't risk it. There are a lot of safe sites to buy from and this one is definitely not one of them.
    What about this site http://fast2play.com/diablo-3-reaper-of-souls-expansion-battlenet-key.html ? Is anyone ever order from there is even cheaper ?

Quote from Sasomange »
    I don't know about you, i only know what happened to me. If some1 wants to buy from them, i recommend using paypal. But for few euros difference, i wouldn't risk it. There are a lot of safe sites to buy from and this one is definitely not one of them.

You are funny, I bought 300+ copies D3V from the guys running that site, there have never been any problems.
    Last edited by fooubar: 12/25/2013 1:50:28 PM
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes