Always Online Requirment

This is an old and un-winnable fight, though. It's just not gonna happen, so no point in re-hashing it in forums.
    Quote from maka

This is an old and un-winnable fight, though. It's just not gonna happen, so no point in re-hashing it in forums.

Pretty much this ^

We've fought this battle for years before D3 came out. Even before we even had the slightest hint that the game could be online-only there were already some of us making posts about how much an "online only" experience would hurt a legit player. And we lost, for reasons we will never know 100%.
    cmon, that was pure sarcasm not trolling, lal
    Quote from maka

Maybe you should do yourself a favor and not bring it up then? The majority of the thread was debating the topic of DRM. I didn't once espouse that Diablo 3 should or shouldn't be online only. I only stated that there are other applications than just seeing the $$$ such as security.

So, don't pull that shit where you attack someone by saying they don't have any backbone and when they respond you pull the "Oh, this topic has been done to death so it isn't worth discussing" card. That is absolutely juvenile and completely lacking any sort of backbone, ironically.

Quote from estereth

cmon, that was pure sarcasm not trolling, lal

If this is in reference to me, I apologize. It is very hard to detect sarcasm on the internet sometimes. :-/
    Please children the arguments must stop! BEHAVE YOURSELVES
    Not even Death will save you from Diablo Bunny's Cuteness!

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes