Tired of hearing "loot 2.0"

I am tired of the WAITING for "loot 2.0" >.

Didnt they say something that Loot 2.0, and the new paragon system would come this year in a Beta already?
    Quote from Xenocow

I am tired of the WAITING for "loot 2.0" >.

Didnt they say something that Loot 2.0, and the new paragon system would come this year in a Beta already?

They said they hoped it would. And lots of people subconsciously added in "definitely, we promise".
    maybe I can give you an analogy of what goes on at Blizzard. Picture the management for the Diablo team functioning some where similar to the crew in The Office. Thus why they can get sooo much done :facepalm:
    Blizzard used to care about releasing Diablo III, then they all took an arrow in the knee...
    Quote from maka

Quote from overneathe

That company now has 5 excellent and prospering titles, with a 6th on the way and a movie in the works. There's enough to get anyone excited. Everyone that attended liked what they saw, which includes some of the most knowledgeable and hardcore audience this site has.

After a post like this (that first sentence alone is gold), I'm sure there's no point in continuing the argument. Sorry if the point drove home too hard.

I'm glad you feel this way.
    There were no surprises at Blizzcon for D3..Nothing was a 'big reveal' for RoS... we knew everything apart from some adventure mode extra details. I am left a little sad.

Loot 2.0 has been talked about for months and I thought we would be a lot closer when Blizzcon came.. but instead it was barely touched on.

Type of Reveals i was hoping for:
    • 'PvP' or "PvPvE" actual announcement
    • New 'Devils Hand'/Gheeds Machine/Gambling' systems
    • New Class
    • New Cinematic.. Part 2 of the opening Cinematic.. introduce Inarius and Lilth or something
    • New Crafting features - has it received any love?
    • Loot 2.0 release date.. I have eaten that carrot and don't want to wait any longer.
    Nothing was really 'revealed' and it makes me think that the Datamined information was a mistake by Blizzard.. not a 'we know it will get datamined' type of thing...
    CheehC, well Josh Mosquira clearly said in an interview at Gamescom that the crusader was the only class planned for Reaper of Souls.
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from CheehC
    • 'PvP' or "PvPvE" actual announcement
    • New 'Devils Hand'/Gheeds Machine/Gambling' systems
    • New Class
    • New Cinematic.. Part 2 of the opening Cinematic.. introduce Inarius and Lilth or something
    • New Crafting features - has it received any love?
    • Loot 2.0 release date.. I have eaten that carrot and don't want to wait any longer.

You were crazy to hope for any of these. Given how deep you've read the datamining, especially the new class.
    What they've announced this Blizzcon was stuff we've datamined. You've got only yourself for spoiling yourself.
    Quote from miles_dryden

Quote from Westy357

Well Blizzard did actually release something, a patch for those of us playing the console version, which screwed up leg drops.

On the bright side it did eliminate hell level gems from inferno.

I play @ Master 3 which can be a pain at times, and I get 50's level garbage or worthless crap 99% of the time.

The only reason I am able to even play at Master 3 is someone I met online crafted me a few decent items, enabling me to get past being stuck in the 99.9999 % junk zone of Master 1 and Master 2.

You do realize higher MP doesnt change the quality of drops, right? You just get a larger sample size to work with.

Yea sure...........

Quote from Westy357

Quote from miles_dryden

Quote from Westy357

Well Blizzard did actually release something, a patch for those of us playing the console version, which screwed up leg drops.

I play @ Master 3 which can be a pain at times, and I get 50's level garbage or worthless crap 99% of the time.

The only reason I am able to even play at Master 3 is someone I met online crafted me a few decent items, enabling me to get past being stuck in the 99.9999 % junk zone of Master 1 and Master 2.

You do realize higher MP doesnt change the quality of drops, right? You just get a larger sample size to work with.

Yea sure...........

Ya, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, sorry if I came off that way. But I'm serious, if 99% of MP1 drops are crap, then 99% of MP10 drops are also crap. There's just more of them.
    Quote from miles_dryden

Quote from Westy357

Quote from miles_dryden

Quote from Westy357

Yea sure...........

Ya, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, sorry if I came off that way. But I'm serious, if 99% of MP1 drops are crap, then 99% of MP10 drops are also crap. There's just more of them.

I just hope Blizzard gives us (console people) something between now and whenever hell freezes over and the expansion is released. We paid $59.00 for the console game we do deserve something.
    We (PC people) also paid 60 of our respective currencies, only to see the game release on console with many of the feature we had asked for months. See what I mean?
    Quote from maka

We (PC people) also paid 60 of our respective currencies, only to see the game release on console with many of the feature we had asked for months. See what I mean?

I have pc version as well, I gave away all my gear to a lady friend I have been gone from pc version since shortly after console release. The PC version is unplayable, everything is junk.
    Quote from Westy357

Quote from maka

I have pc version as well, I gave away all my gear to a lady friend I have been gone from pc version since shortly after console release. The PC version is unplayable, everything is junk.

Is it unplayable because you didn't have any gear left? My game is very much playable and I do not understand what you think is junk.
    Make your peace...Quickly!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes