Free Gold Giveaway ( Blaqksmith's Legacy )

The Intro

The Vouchers

Over 400 Million and Counting.

Rules.
    Comment on this Forum
    Go Like / Comment on the 3 Videos
    Leave your Battle Tag on " The Intro "
    Wait with Respect ( it takes time getting to everyone )
    Post a Vouch on this Forum.

Gold Hours
    9 a.m ( E.S.T )
    10 a.m ( E.S.T )

9 p.m ( E.S.T )
    10 p.m ( E.S.T )
    maxam here! Totally real, totally true!
    this is PARAGON215,,,just want to say thank you again Blaqsmith,,,he gave me 5million gold for FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!
    Why are u making so much videos about how u gave gold?If u giving something is all about ur inner felling of it not about showing off how u give it,its just not true like that.

Quote from MoveMountins

Why are u making so much videos about how u gave gold?If u giving something is all about ur inner felling of it not about showing off how u give it,its just not true like that.

I kinda see your point but I am a Youtuber so making videos about everything I do is the point, im not bragging im just recording my goals in life

and those goals are being a Successful Youtuber.
    Quote from Blaqksmith

Quote from MoveMountins

I kinda see your point but I am a Youtuber so making videos about everything I do is the point, im not bragging im just recording my goals in life

and those goals are being a Successful Youtuber.
    ok fair inuf

its a gold rush!
    Bragging about it doesn't take away the merit of actually giving away the gold ;) Even though it's not a lot of it that was given away (by today's standards).

It does hurt your "image" for some people, but that's a whole different story.

Good luck to anyone entering on the contest.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes