Because I was getting tired of digging through Diablo fans updates, I've compiled all of the revealed unique affixes so far.
Not sure if anyone cares to have this, but I spent some time compiling it for my own interests, and
figured I might as well share it. Thanks again to dfans for enlightening us.
There are likely a few duplicates, but oh well
Arranged general categories for some vague sense of organization and plain readability. And Barbarians can no longer use Lashing Tail Kick.
1) Heal for 1% of your maximum Life per second for each enemy affected by a damage over time skill.
2) Chance to shatter and instantly kill frozen enemies.
3) Chance to spawn a Nephalem orb when you Blind an enemy.
4) Your projectiles move faster.
5) Occasionally taunt nearby demons, forcing them to mindlessly melee you.
6) Your melee attacks hit enemies up to 40 yards in front of you for 100% weapon damage
7) While below 30% Life, all attacks are guaranteed Critical Hits.
8) Summons shadow clones to your aid when you are hit by a crowd control effect.
9) After earning a massacre bonus, gold rains from sky.
10) While casting Town Portal you gain an immunity bubble.
11) The world map is always revealed.
12) Completing an event grants a special reward.
13) You absorb an attribute from the pack you are fighting.
14) Gain a soul stack on kill. After reaching 10 stacks, you release a poison explosion for 500% weapon damage in a 30 yard radius. (Could this be Breath of the Dying!?)
15) Enable all runes for a specific skill.
16) Summon a treasure goblin who picks up normal-quality items for you. After picking up 40 items, he drops a rare item with a chance for a legendary.
17) After killing 20 enemies you explode out in anger, dealing 400% weapon damage as Fire to all nearby enemies.
18) Deal 20% additional damage after remaining stationary for 3 seconds.
19) Increase your highest primary attribute by 10% but reduce the others by 5%.
20) Periodically charm a nearby enemy. While charmed, the enemy takes 35% more damage.
21) Double the number of enemies that Lightning elemental effects jump to.
22) Double the damage of Poison elemental effects.damage.
23) Double the chance for Arcane elemental effects to charm the enemy.
24) Double the healing amount of Holy elemental effects.
25) After earning a massacre bonus, summon forth 5-10 skeletal guardians for 45 seconds.
26) Burn the ground you walk on, dealing 100% weapon damage each second.
Chance on Hit
1) Chance on hit to poison your enemy if they have a higher health percent than you, causing them to take 20% increased damage for 5 seconds.
2) Chance on hit to create a chaos field at the enemy's location for 5 seconds, causing enemies inside to be Confused.
3) Chance on Critical Hit to increase attack speed and movement speed.
4) Chance on hit to deal 12% of the target?s current health as Holy damage.
5) Casts a Poison Nova when you hit an enemy.
6) Chance on hit to blast your enemy with Lightning and slow its attack speed and movement speed! This effect jumps to additional enemies.
1) Gain increased run speed after Fearing enemies.
2) Gainup to 30% increased run speed based on amount of Life missing.
3) Every time you destroy a wreckable object, you gain a short burst of speed.
1) Taking fire damage restores resources.
2) Healing wells replenish all resources.
3) After earning a survival bonus, quickly heal to full Life.
4) Heal to full Life and resources when you fall below 20% Life.
5) Potions affect all allies.
6) While moving your resource generation and damage is increased by 25%. While stationary your resource regeneration and damage is reduced by 25%.
7) Health globes restore 20% of your primary resource.
8) Chance on kill to siphon the spirit out of the slain enemy. When the spirit is pulled to you, it heals you for 10% of your maximum Life and Mana.
9) When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 100% of maximum Life and and resources. This item is destroyed in the process.
10) Heal for 10% of your missing Life when you kill an Undead enemy.
11) When receiving fatal damage, there is a chance that you are instead restored to 25% of maximum Life and cause nearby enemies away to flee in fear.
1) Gib all enemies you kill.
2) Your items become indestructible.
3) Transform into something angelic or demonic.
4) Chance on hit to summon a herd of murderous cows.
5) You turn into a treasure goblin or pony.
6) You may move unhindered through enemies.
1) Haunt is cast on all nearby enemies when you open a chest.
2) Chance on killing demons to gain a shrine effect.
3) Opening a chest grants 100% increased damage for 30 seconds.
4) Shrine effects last for one hour.
5) Shrines will spawn an enemy champion.
Pick Up Radius
1) Each time you pick up gold, increase your Gold and Health Pickup radius by 1 yard for 10 seconds, stacking up to 30 times.
Life Per Second
1) Your Life per Second becomes an aura that affects all nearby allies.
2) Increase your Life per Second by up to 100% based on your missing Life.
3) Gain a death aura that deals 1000% of your Life per Second to enemies within 20 yards but your Life per Second no longer heals you.
1) Your Thorns damage is applied on every attack.
2) Thorns now deals fire damage.
3) Your Thorns damage now hits all enemies in a 15 yard radius.
4) Chance on being hit to deal 1000% of your Thorns damage to nearby enemies.
1) Blocking an attack Freezes the attacker for 3 seconds.
2) Blocks have a chance of summoning a hell hound.
3) Blocked attacks heal you and your allies for the amount blocked.
4) When you block an attack, gain 100% chance to also block the next 2 attacks.
5) You take 50% damage from blocked attacks.
1) When there are 5 enemies within 8 yards of you, gain an absorb shield for 30% of your maximum Life.
2) Chance on kill with Holy damage to summon an Inner Sanctuary on all group members which heals them.
3) On gold pickup: Gain armor for 5 seconds equal to the amount picked up.
4) Periodically gain a shield that absorbs and reflects projectiles.
5) Emanate a Slow Time bubble around you.
6) Prevent 100% of Arcane damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
7) Prevent 100% of Cold damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
8) Prevent 100% of Fire damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
9) Prevent 100% of Holy damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
10) Prevent 100% of Lightning damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
11) Prevent 100% of Poison damage taken and heal yourself for the amount prevented.
12) Gain immunity to Freeze and Immobilize effects.
13) Enemy missiles sometimes pass through you harmlessly.
14) Reduces duration of control impairing effects by 75%.
1) Summons shadow clones to your aid when you stun an enemy.
2) Lightning damage effect is increased and lightning damage has a chance to stun.
3) Increases duration of stun effects by 1 second.
4) You take 25% less damage for each enemy that is stunned within 25 yards of you.
5) Stun enemies for 1 second the first time you hit them.
6) Gain increased damage after stunning an enemy.
7) Damage increased by 15% to targets that are slowed or stunned.
1) Knockbacks will knockup enemies instead.
2) Knockbacks cause the enemy to move more slowly.
3) Periodically knockback nearby enemies.
4) Increase the Knockback distance of your skills that cause Knockback by 100% and increase their damage by 50%.
5) Chance on attack to shoot out a spectral creature dealing damage and knockback.
Chance on Being Hit
1) Chance on being hit to charm Undead enemies.
2) Chance to explode in a fan of knives for 200% weapon damage when hit.
3) Chance on being hit to summon a protective pylon.
4) Chance on being hit to Confuse the enemy for 2 seconds.
1) Crushings blows have a chance to spawn a health globe.
2) Increase chance to find Health Globes by 100%.
3) Health Globes picked up release an explosion for 100% weapon damage to enemies within 40 yards.
4) Picking up a Health Globe increases your maximum Life by 5% for 15 seconds, stacking up to 5 times.
5) X% chance for health globes to also grant a power up.
1) When you kill a fallen, you Charm surrounding fallen.
2) Reduce all cooldowns by 1 second every time you kill a demon.
3) Chance on kill to increase damage dealt by 4% for 5 sec., stacking up to 5 times.
1) Equip on Follower: Your follower cannot die.
2) Equip on Follower: Gain access to all skills.
1) Marked for Death causes all rockets to lock in on that enemy.
2) Automatically cast Smoke Screen when you fall below 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds
3) Your Spike Traps lure enemies to them.
4) Bolas now explode instantly.
5) Fan of Knives knocks targets back.
6) You may have 2 additional Sentries.
7) Hungering Arrow has 20% additional chance to pierce.
8) Vault knocks enemies back.
9) 5% chance on hit to create a Spike Trap, Caltrops or Sentry at the enemy's location.
10) Companion - Wolf Companion now summons 3 wolves.
11) Leave a clone of yourself behind after using Vault.
12) Enemies you hit become Marked for Death.
13) Elemental Arrow now generates 3 Hatred.
14) Vault now costs 8 Hatred instead of Discipline.
15) Strafe no longer costs Hatred.
1) Removes the cooldown of Seven-Sided Strike.
2) Reduce the cooldown of Breath of Heaven by 50% and increase its radius to 50 yards
3) Wave of Light will refund its Spirit cost if it kills 4 or more enemies.
4) Wave of Light is now cast at your enemy.
5) Gain 10 Spirit per second while standing in Inner Sanctuary.
6) Double the range of Deadly Reach.
7) Blinding Flash now generates 50 Spirit.
8) Tempest Rush no longer costs Spirit to channel.
9) Increase the radius of Breath of Heaven to 50 yards.
10) When Dashing Strike hits an enemy more than 25 yards away, its Spirit cost is refunded.
11) Increase Exploding Palm's on-death explosion damage to 100% of the enemy's maximum Life.
12) Spirit Generators generate 50% additional Spirit.
13) Gain the base effect of all four Mantras at all times.
14) Mystic Ally mirrors your attacks.
15) Chance on hit to gain an effect that removes the Spirit cost of your abilities for 3 sec. 16) Lashing Tail Kick releases a Fireball for 300% weapon damage as Fire.
1) Threatening Shout has a chance to Charm enemies and cause them to join your side.
2) Ancient Spear pulls you to your enemy.
3) Leap gains up to 3 charges.
4) Warcry increases your and your allies' run speed by 40% for 10 seconds.
5) Reduce the cost of Seismic Slam to 15 Fury.
6) Cause an Earthquake when you land after using Leap.
7) Increase the duration of Ignore Pain to 60 seconds.
8) Reduce the cooldown of Earthquake every time it kills an enemy.
9) Call of the Ancients last until they die.
1) Ray of Frost now pierces.
2) Electrocute can chain to enemies that have already been hit.
3) Your Mirror Images have a chance to multiply when killed by enemies.
4) Frost Hydra now periodically casts Frost Nova.
5) Arcane Torrent instantly lays mines on the ground.
6) Automatically cast Diamond Skin when you fall below 25% Life. This effect may occur once every 30 seconds.
7) Explosive blast no longer has a cooldown.
8) Reduce the resource cost of Fire skills by 30%.
9) Meteor now homes in on enemies.
10) Energy Twister now travels in a straight path.
11) Frost nova is now cast at your enemy.
12) Lightning skills have a chance to turn the enemy into a lightning rod, pulsing Lightning damage to nearby enemies.
13) Black Hole Slows targets by 50% after it ends.
14) Your Chill effects have a 50% chance to Freeze instead of Slow.
15) Double the duration of Fire elemental effects.
16) You may have one extra Hydra active at a time.
17) Teleport gains the effect of the Wormhole rune.
18) Magic Missile fires 2 extra missiles.
19) Double. the number of enemies your Electrocute jumps to.
20) Emit Lightning Nova around you for 150% weapon damage every second while your Arcane Power is less than 20% of maximum.
1) Removes the resource cost of Blessed Shield.
2) Increase the size of your Blessed Hammers.
3) Flail surges to an additional enemy.
4) Reduce the cooldown of Heaven's Fury by 50%.
5) Falling Sword can be used again within 4 seconds before the cooldown is triggered.
6) Gain 15% increased damage for 3 seconds after blocking an attack.
7) Chance on hit to pull in and Slow nearby enemies.
1) 30% of any damage dealt to you is redirected to your Zombie Dogs
2) Horrify causes you to Fear and Root enemies around you for 8 seconds.
3) Your Fetish Army lasts until they die.
4) Insect Swarm and Haunt now deal their damage in half of the normal duration.
5) Doubles the duration of Locust Swarm.
6) Zombie Dogs instead summons a single gargantuan dog with the power of all other dogs combined.
7) Grasp of the Dead no longer has a cooldown.
8) Plague of Toads now seek out enemies and can explode twice.
9) Pets deal 100% more damage.
10) Zombie Dogs stuns enemies around them for 1 second when summoned.
11) Spirit Walk lasts until you attack or until an enemy is within 30 yards of you.
12) Reduce the cooldown of Fetish Army and Big Bad Voodoo by 1 second each time your fetishes deal damage.
13) Increase attack speed of your pets by 100%.
14) Corpse Spiders release a web on impact that Slows enemies by 50% for 3 seconds.
15) Enhances your Poison Darts.
1) Drinking Kulle-Aid allows you to burst through walls summoned by Waller elites for 5 seconds.
194 Unique Affixes
I don't want to be greedy, but if they added about 100 more, I think I'd be satisfied. 300 is a nice number.
Do people think all of these will be on specific legendaries, or could some get distributed randomly (perhaps a random small chance from the mystic?). I think it'd be cool to have some relevant randomization on legendaries still.
Awesome list, I'll add my approval to everyone's, :-)
Even if some of these affixes don't make it into the final live version, I do think this is a pretty hopeful way of seeing how the devs are really thinking about items and what can be done with them to make them feel special and desirable. Maybe 100 more isn't necessary, but more of THESE types of affixes on legendaries is always good to expand what unique and powerful gear can do for players.
All for it, can't wait to see as many of these as possible go live.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.
I just realized the most awesome affix combo out of this bunch, which is Knockback knocks enemies up + Increase Knockback distance 100%. Grab a DH, a Windforce, Rapid Fire, and it's Devil May Cry all over again. Pretty "game changing" if you ask me.
Will they be adding Loot 1.5 (the console version) to the PC version of the game before RoS? or do we have to wait for RoS to get a new loot system.
Sorry to go off topic but i didn't wanna make a separate thread for this.
They will not.
Yeah, no Loot 1.5. My feeling, they wanted to use the console release as a way to preview some of the features they want to bring to PC in Loot 2.0, as well as preview how players receive gameplay without the AH. Sure, lots of console players are probably having a ball duping and hacking items, but the gameplay is still pretty fun on console, especially in groups of four.
I can only imagine how great Loot 2.0 will be, :-)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.