Dye the Angelic Wings

If you own the Diablo 3 collectors edition then you can use 2 unique dyes+ few banner related things + the angelic wings in the game.

I think the Angelic wings are awesome and I used them in the past. However if you play in a party and an other people join who also bought the collectors edition then he can wear the same wing and it becomes less unique I think.

My idea is: By using the dyes in the game you can change the color of your angelic wings so people can use different color variations.

for example: I'm playing a witch doctor and I would like to use green angelic wings. I just buy a green dye from a merchant and that's it.How cool is that!
    By using the removal dye you can restore the default. color of the wings

What do you think guys?

Use the Vanishing Dye!! (:P)

But seriously.....I have nothing against that, even though I don't have the wings. But it'll be legendary dyes all over again (if it happens, it'll take a long time).
    Plus, they're kinda busy with RoS and all the other systems (Loot 2.0, Paragon 2.0, the works).
    I rarely see another person with wings, so its unique enough imo. I just wish they would add some sort of toggle on/off so i dont have to reapply them if I die or join a new game etc. Crimson/infernal wings would be pretty dope though.
    Quote from maka

Use the Vanishing Dye!! ( :P)

But seriously.....I have nothing against that, even though I don't have the wings. But it'll be legendary dyes all over again (if it happens, it'll take a long time).
    Plus, they're kinda busy with RoS and all the other systems (Loot 2.0, Paragon 2.0, the works).

If you think about it they've introduced this new transmogrification thing which is also a visual related thing.I think it's an easy thing because they only have to change the RGB values in the wings.They don't have to re-design the textures or something else.
    I guess it gives a little diversity and it makes the dyes a little bit more useful.
    I think it would definitely be cool but it would take time and effort for art guys to implement and it is only for a small % of the player base that has access to them,
    I would be happy just to have the damn things not disappear on death.
    I fixed your pic. To display it like that you have to link to the actual image rather than the html page imageshack puts you at when it uploads it.

Also - love the idea.

Ha. Bagstone.

I'm all for this idea, would be pretty cool =)

I really wish however they had left dyes as drops, and not purchasable from merchants. It just takes away a lot of the fun of dying your gear because you just buy X amount from vendor. I'd rather find dyes as drops, makes having a full set of the same color harder to achieve / bigger epeen-ey.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Bleu42

I'm all for this idea, would be pretty cool =)

I really wish however they had left dyes as drops, and not purchasable from merchants. It just takes away a lot of the fun of dying your gear because you just buy X amount from vendor. I'd rather find dyes as drops, makes having a full set of the same color harder to achieve / bigger epeen-ey.

Sure but the issue is it makes dyes a rare commodity, which means that many people would never actually dye their gear, especially in the early levels, just in case they don't immediately upgrade said gear piece and waste the dye.

Ha. Bagstone.

Quote from overneathe

I fixed your pic. To display it like that you have to link to the actual image rather than the html page imageshack puts you at when it uploads it.

Also - love the idea.

Thanks for the fix! :Thumbs Up: If Blizzard could send the wings for everyone as a quest reward (I don't wanna say buy the wings through micro transactions) that would be really awesome I guess!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes