Diablo III: I remember when...

I remember when sweeping wind used the snapshot mechanic....blinding flash+ BOH +Sweeping wind..FTW
    I remember error 3006
    I remember error 37

I remember when i found an Andariels Visage when playing a Demon Hunter and going out of my mind because it was one of the top items then.
    I also remember checking the ip-ranges each time I created a game and made an excel sheet to note how many legendaries I found on certain ranges.

Haha, how stupid :P
    Farming the skeltons before the Skelton King in beta for top end items.
    Playing Diablo since 97. I know nothing and having nothing good to say, I be a troll.
    I remember when Jay Wilson left this game...such a good day
    I remember my first 2b item
    I remember the 1.0.8 Gold dupe fiasco :facepalm:

Blizzard did a great job fixing that up quickly though, thankfully!

I remember when i got elitepacks to 80% and tyreal killd them off when i just watched for 5min.
    I remember when Overpower: Crushing Advance's damage reflect triggered LoH when you stood in Desecrator/Plague/Molten effects.

PS - I really liked Invulnerable Minions, and I wish they'd bring it back.
    I remember how exited I was after my first legendary drop. And I also remember the huge disappointment 5 seconds after.
    Quote from CheehC

I remember when i used to see a lot more dfans mods/news guys/wiki people around these forums prerelease (Ophion, PhrozenDragon, Don_guilletine, ScyberDragon, Sixen etc) - these guys helped get me really excited for D3 everyday when I was but a lurker in these parts..

This a billion times*** ='(
    D3 was the best game of all times... until it was released !!
    *** Wow I'm very impressed by you remembering all those names. There was also Magistrate who loved rats and Mephito's Lament who was pretty cool guy with bad attitude. Damnit, I used to absolutly love this place so fucking much ='(

I remember when classes would get talent trees - barbarians had berserk, juggernaut and battlemaster; wd had voodoo, spirit and zombies(?); wizard had conjure, elemental and arcane. Wonder what trees monk and DH if they kept that system !
    "In time the hissing of her sanity
    Faded out her voice and soiled her name
    And like marked pages in a diary
    Everything seemed clean that is unstained
    The incoherent talk of ordinary days
    Why would we really need to live?
    Decide what is clear and what's within a haze
    What you should take and what to give" - Opeth
    Quote from Indimix

I remember how exited I was after my first legendary drop. And I also remember the huge disappointment 5 seconds after.

Who changed "disappointment" in my post -_- ...

Not cool. Invasion of privacy stuff here.
    I remember when Storm Chaser had a proc coefficient of 0.5, making it THE rune to have for twisters, before they set it back to it's current 0.125.

Quote from Indimix

Quote from Indimix

Did that really happen? If so, gotta agree with Indimix on this one.
    i would choose my own religion and worship my own spirit, but if he ever preached to me i wouldn't want to hear it. i'd drop him, a forgotten god, languishing in shame; and then if i hit stormy seas, i'd have myself to blame. Zhaph#1849
    Quote from Zhaph

Quote from Indimix

Quote from Indimix

No, it did not happen, even if admins change a post you see an edit line at the bottom. Besides, I read his post a minute after he posted it last night and it hasn't change since. No idea what he's talking about, but 1) let's not derail this thread and 2) let's not make up conspiracy theories about censorship here.
    So many things of those already posted, especially being a Barb during the first days/weeks, when the game ended right after the Butcher. Surpassing my Barb with a DH with ~10k HP. Killing Belial with that one was the biggest battle. Thank god for pre-nerf Nether Tentacles ;)

I also remember a time, when the lvl cap was 13, which didn't stop me from crafting lvl27 equipment :D
    Back then, 100 dps was sky high. I really enjoyed the beta.

Another thing, that browsing screenshots just brought back into memory. The awesomeness of early game legendaries.

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from Zhaph

Quote from Indimix

Quote from Indimix

No, it did not happen, even if admins change a post you see an edit line at the bottom. Besides, I read his post a minute after he posted it last night and it hasn't change since. No idea what he's talking about, but 1) let's not derail this thread and 2) let's not make up conspiracy theories about censorship here.

Thanks, Bagstone. +1

Back on topic, I remember when people would copy their un-IDs onto the 1.0.5 PTR, identify them there, and then come back to the live server and know what they were before identifying. :S

I remember how excited I was for this game for the 2+ years leading up to launch, I lived on this site every day devouring news!

That was really a great time!
    Quote from italofoca

Quote from CheehC

I remember when i used to see a lot more dfans mods/news guys/wiki people around these forums prerelease (Ophion, PhrozenDragon, Don_guilletine, ScyberDragon, Sixen etc) - these guys helped get me really excited for D3 everyday when I was but a lurker in these parts..

This a billion times*** ='(
    D3 was the best game of all times... until it was released !!
    *** Wow I'm very impressed by you remembering all those names. There was also Magistrate who loved rats and Mephito's Lament who was pretty cool guy with bad attitude. Damnit, I used to absolutly love this place so fucking much ='(

I do hope all these guys return at some point. Especially Sixen + Force... they got me hyped the most and then they just gave up on D3 :(

I remember when we had to identify our full inventories 1 item at a time,,, and each time the 'present' was a lump of coal..
    Quote from snowhammer

I remember how excited I was for this game for the 2+ years leading up to launch, I lived on this site every day devouring news!

That was really a great time!

Amen

I am back at that state of mind for RoS now... checking dfans everyday :)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes