Imperius reveal in RoS Models [Possible Spoilers]

Just looking at the Model Animations, I noticed the glowing wound is still evident on Imperius.
    The follow up animation shows a large demon with similar wings in the background.
    Could Imperius have been corrupted by Diablo's attack, and will literally morph into 'Wrath" as a demon?

Thoughts? Or have I missed this in the other datamined material?
    :o you might be right, also it could be the lighting in the zone, but that imperius' armor does not look as golden as it used to look.
    Those Who Do Not Know True Pain Cannot Possibly Understand True Peace...
    I'll actually be quite disappointed if this turns out to be correct. I feel Imperius would be much better as a difficult/troubled protagonist in the story line.
    We already have one fallen angel in Malthael.
    That demon is described as a "Portal Guardian" in another thread.

I think it'll be just another mob, but you may be right.
    From what was datamined so far there seems to be absolutely no indication that we will fight Imperius at any time in the game. He may be thick-skinned but he's still far from being a villain.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    No, that's a portal guardian, probably for the Nephalem Trial portals.

See here:

It's not Imperius.
    thats a bit odd , in the ros trailer imperius seems to be well , even his weapon is whole again.
    Quote from Enril766

thats a bit odd , in the ros trailer imperius seems to be well , even his weapon is whole again.

Um, Imperius isn't in the RoS trailer... which trailer are you talking about?
    Quote from Flexy

That demon is described as a "Portal Guardian" in another thread.

I think it'll be just another mob, but you may be right.

Portal Guardian might just be a placeholder name.

Right now, it could be anything.
    sto lavorando
    Quote from JuskiReign

Quote from Enril766

Um, Imperius isn't in the RoS trailer... which trailer are you talking about?

he is at the start when tyrael talks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7QJwQ58T0#t=11 at 0:50 with other archangles and the blacksoul stone
    Imperius will be there in ending cinematic. We have seen it already. So, he will be our ally this time. People need to remember that Archangles are strong as well. They are not easily corrupted especially Imperius. To be honest, a lot of people called that Imperius would be a bad guy in the xpac but I have never thought that way. He was just overprotective of the heaven and bound to his duty. Whenever someone threatens the high heaven, Imperius would be the first angle you would see charging into the battle not Tyrael.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes