Demonic essence spreadsheet!

Hi guys i have spent a bit of time making a spreadsheet which seems to be pritty accurate.

You guys can view an example i have made below.

If you want a copy of the spreadsheet please sub to my you tube page and leave a request and i will Share the spreadsheet with your youtube / google account.

I will share with anyone who requests the file, the file is hosted on my own "youtube" / "google drive" account. So the risk is smaller i dont want anyone opening a dodgy file this is on my head alone.

Google Drive is the free online repository for storing and sharing files, they also make it incredibly easy to share files with other google accounts. These accounts are all linked, so you tube, google drive, gmail and so on. You do not give me any information you give me your you tube name and i follow it back to you google account and then share it with who ever requests.

The only risk here is if you happen to advertise you email address in one of these, which google prevents for obvious security reasons. and on the flip side i would not risk my own account by doing anything stupid.

Why did i do this?

To make friends yes!

I might be called that awesome guy who helped people figure out there optimal mp for demonic essence farming. Or i might be called that loser who made the spreadsheet. I take the risk to meet some cool people.

A protected version of this file is available below:
    https://docs.google....dit?usp=sharing
    Why do I have to sub to your youtube for a spreadsheet?
    People and they're incessant pandering for subscribers.

All your hard work (if there was any) will be wasted if you offer it this way. I wouldn't subscribe to anything if I'm not seeing tits.
    BurningRope#1322
    It doesn't look very useful. Plus how am I supposed to answer your poll? lol

"This or That?" Yes/No/Maybe. Do you see how moronic that is?

A for effort though. I just don't see the point of making a spreadsheet for an RNG element. It's like making a spreadsheet for legendary drops. It's never going to be accurate.
    Its a forecasting tool to measure you optimal farming mp based on run speed and mp.
    Saying its not accurate is like saying the numbers provided by blizzard are wrong, or the clear speed you feed it is wrong.

Invis over on the monk forums seems to think its a good tool, as well as Archonthewizzard, who by the way i done a live forcast while he was on stream. He noted it was accurate. All i needed to do was time his run speed over a couple of runs and note his mp.

This kill speed only included his in game time and not his log in and out time mainly because he is a streamer and does stuff when he pops in and out of games.

Its a forecasting tool to measure you optimal farming mp based on run speed and mp.
    Saying its not accurate is like saying the numbers provided by blizzard are wrong, or the clear speed you feed it is wrong.

Invis over on the monk forums seems to think its a good tool, as well as Archonthewizzard, who by the way i done a live forcast while he was on stream. He noted it was accurate. All i needed to do was time his run speed over a couple of runs and note his mp.

This kill speed only included his in game time and not his log in and out time mainly because he is a streamer and does stuff when he pops in and out of games.

It's a tool to see which builds and MP may be better for you, it's not real DE/h, but at least you get to be a bit lazy and change your build and MP and note down the run time for clearing the VOTA for a forecast DE/h. but it's important to realize this is not your real DE/h, and each run could be different, so doing it at least 10 times is the starting point to get some more accurate result.

I used similar spread sheet which I did a while back by myself to determine which MP is my best MP and what build to use to have the best result for DE/h, once that is decided, I then do an one hour test to get my real DE/h.
    I have added some new graphs to the spreadsheet and tidied up some stats!

I have also added the ability to monitor your RNG based on you expected DE drop rate and what you actually got per hour. This will be displayed in a nice graph for easy visibility

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HK8HoordqVs

The link below is a copy of the updated file:
    https://docs.google....kVibzBwaEk/edit
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes