DiaBro3 - find your Optimized MP Level, and a quick gear analysis

Time to rework the visual aspects of the website. Make it look more professional ;)
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    It says my Witching Hour with 163 dex is crap. I disagree :(

EDIT: my gf's trifecta gloves are valued as almost vendor trash. Lol.
    Quote from Manevru

The site is really harsh with Witching hours unless you have godly stats on it ! :)
    Quote from Manevru

Manevru, I am sorry to hear that it is not rating your witching hour well, I would really like to look into it, could you please give me your battletag and your girlfriend's battletag so I can look into her trifecta gloves. I am working on making sure everyone is happy with my ratings, it is important to me, but it can be difficult to pinpoint without any direct references to gear.

Thank you for your interest, and constructive criticism, I truly do appreciate that you have used my site and given feedback.
    Quote from Vulmio

Quote from Manevru

The site is really harsh with Witching hours unless you have godly stats on it ! :)

I think it's more harsh with gloves. My main wizard's gloves are "okay" and my ninja wizard's gloves are getting close to "trash zone."

Anything without sufficient EHP stats seem to lose a ton of points.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    This thing has got me abit confused. it rates me almost the same as cro (acctually saying i have more EHP and DPS than him)

and i know that aint true :S
    Quote from seraphim4

This thing has got me abit confused. it rates me almost the same as cro (acctually saying i have more EHP and DPS than him)

I do not have your battletag or I would be able to look more closely. Firstly, you may have logged out buffed, and he may have logged out without all his gear correctly?
    Quote from Fiiresphere

Quote from seraphim4

I do not have your battletag or I would be able to look more closely. Firstly, you may have logged out buffed, and he may have logged out without all his gear correctly?

Seraphim#2480 is my battletag. and now it seems that cro has logged out buffed, since it now says he has over 700k dps :D
    still beat him in ehp tho.

by the looks of it i acctually think the site values ehp abit to much over dps.
    not saying you don´t need ehp, just saying you need dps more after a certain point.
    Quote from seraphim4

Quote from Fiiresphere

Quote from seraphim4

Seraphim#2480 is my battletag. and now it seems that cro has logged out buffed, since it now says he has over 700k dps :D

not saying you don´t need ehp, just saying you need dps more after a certain point.

Our site analyzes the correct amount you need to complete the content without struggle... you achieve this better than Cro does... I am not at all calling Cro's gear bad, or that he is a bad player, but I would personally prefer your stats if I were running higher content... I understand he may be able to push through it with higher dps, but he is risking higher death rates which will not make the content more "Optimal".... he does not have sufficient EHP to survive the massive hits with ease... Of course the ability of a player can overcome EHP concerns, but we wanted to aim at making content easy in an MP... remember, the goal of our website is to achieve what is OPTIMAL for your character.... we know most people can run very high content, and push the limits of their gear, it is our mission to find what is right if you are interested in farming.

**edit**

Just looked more closely at Cro.. he needs to run a defensive warcry to survive the content.
    Quote from Jaetch

Time to rework the visual aspects of the website. Make it look more professional ;)

Sounds interesting, are you doing that?
    If help needed by the author of the site, I am availible. Been doing Diablo stuff for so long.. www.enkeria.se

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

Quote from Fiiresphere

Quote from seraphim4

Quote from Fiiresphere

Quote from seraphim4

Our site analyzes the correct amount you need to complete the content without struggle... you achieve this better than Cro does... I am not at all calling Cro's gear bad, or that he is a bad player, but I would personally prefer your stats if I were running higher content... I understand he may be able to push through it with higher dps, but he is risking higher death rates which will not make the content more "Optimal".... he does not have sufficient EHP to survive the massive hits with ease... Of course the ability of a player can overcome EHP concerns, but we wanted to aim at making content easy in an MP... remember, the goal of our website is to achieve what is OPTIMAL for your character.... we know most people can run very high content, and push the limits of their gear, it is our mission to find what is right if you are interested in farming.

**edit**

Just looked more closely at Cro.. he needs to run a defensive warcry to survive the content.

Fair enough. this did get me curious tho. what exactly is needed for the site to tell you mp10 is the optimal mp? since both cro and me got mp9.

got a question about the EHP as well, since on diabro3 i get a lower amount than i do on diabloprogress.
    does your site only take it from gear and exclude the ehp you get from paragonlevels?
    The site has been updated, we improved the accuracy of gear ratings and made other changes such as social media connectivity, we appreciate all the help this forum has given us, and want to thank you for all the feedback we have received.
    Quote from Fiiresphere

The site has been updated, we improved the accuracy of gear ratings and made other changes such as social media connectivity, we appreciate all the help this forum has given us, and want to thank you for all the feedback we have received.

Nice. Keep up the awesome work ;)
    Haven't actually played D3 since 1.0.8 (since I got banned for selling gems, lol), but happened to see this page, so I tested it out on my Monk. Seems kind of strange that it suggests MP7 as efficient when I spent the majority of my time speed farming MP10. I've calculated my farming rates to be mathematically superior in MP10, so there's probably a lot of things that the calculator doesn't account for. MP10 elites usually took less than 15 seconds.

I think it's possible that it favors eHP score too much, even though in reality DPS can just kill mobs before they have the time to do much damage. It also probably doesn't account for Phys Resist being better than other resists since most incoming unavoidable damage is physical.

Another things is it shows my garbage barb with a 1215 dps skorn (which it shows as orange) as mp6 when mp6 isn't efficient for it. While I *can* farm up to like mp9 on it, it's really only truly efficient at like 4-5. Also shows my pretty bad barb shoulders/belt as orange as well when they should probably be like yellow.

I like the concept of the site, but feel like it needs adjustments for better accuracy if possible.

Thinking about buying a new account to play some D3 again, just a little hesitant because I was never able to find out from Blizz why I actually got banned the first time. I'd probably use your site to decide crafting priorities since it seems to do a good job at rating those items.
    Too casual to upload anything new these days.
    This is a really handy tool. I would have been farming MP1 forever if I hadn't gone to look at this!

Thanks very much OP!
    Be Brave.

Follow me on Twitter @McKnublet, then check out Twitch.tv channel and subscribe to my YouTube Channel while you're at it too!
    Really interesting site!

Though I think it overrates my characters. It shows i could do MP 4-5 with most of them while I usually die in MP 2 :D
    Anyways keep up the good work, I think it's a great concept and a lot of players (myself included) will enjoy it.
    "More, I could be so much more!"
    I'm a bit depressed as it says I should run MP7. Cool site!
    Very handy program, but maybe you guys should add one more tier to the "gear ranking"... Something like BIS.. (1200 points?)

As it stands, all my gear is yellow.

http://www.diabro3.c...56&serverBox=eu
    Says I should be running MP6 but for solo play I normally run MP8-10 depending on my mood and have zero issues.

For public games I run MP9 and normally I'm the person moving the group along with the most DPS.
    most excellent tool .. I farm act 1 mp10 and kite the elite .. mp8 is normal but havent tried mp9 as ur most excellent tool suggest so I'll be farming mp9 http://www.diabro3.com/?armoryURL=higgsboson#1551&serverBox=us
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes