Crafting 13,000 Demonic Essences, it will take 15 hours, is this right?

DELETED

ERROR POSTING
    My opinion on this is you reap as you sow.

You are talking about 13.000 crafts for gods sake. I don´t really think there is anything wrong with the time it takes to craft, and if they were to streamline the process to much, that crafting 13.000 items back to back would be a feasible task for one afternoon, the entire system would have to be automated. Including valuing each craft.
    I do agree that they could allow us to craft entire batches for a discounted amount of time. Would not hurt anyone.

And at some point you just have to step back and ask yourself. Should you or the game be the one playing

personally i craft 300 items at a time. I usually go for 100 amulets and 200 gloves :)
    How long did you farm for 13k essences? Weeks? Months? Now you're spending 1 day of crafting stuff. 1 day of crafting so much stuff, many people will never even see so many essences accumulated over their lifelong playtime. That's like 33.3k elite kills on MP10 or 55k on MP5.

I think it's fine. If I bake one cake it takes me less than an hour. If I decide to stack materials and bake 100 cakes at once I know that I'll spend some days in my kitchen...
    If we had to craft 13000 items at a time it would be a problem, fortunately we don't have to.
    Your math are wrong. Yes 3 sec per item to craft so 39 000 sec for the crafting, but not another 13 000 sec to id since you can id one inventory with the book of cain , so (13 000)/ x where x = number of item you id per inventory
    Vingor#1871
    So either 10.89 hours if you craft 1 slot item or 10.95 if you craft 2 slots item. That os without considering the time moving around selling or salvaginv items.
    Vingor#1871
    Quote from vingor

Your math are wrong. Yes 3 sec per item to craft so 39 000 sec for the crafting, but not another 13 000 sec to id since you can id one inventory with the book of cain , so (13 000)/ x where x = number of item you id per inventory

You don't need to "ID" crafted items. What he meant by identifying is "looking at them and deciding if they're useful or crap". Though, to be honest, you can just do this while you're crafting to save a bit of time... no need to wait for all 60 amulets to be done before starting to look at them. Still, it will take him lots of time crafting (and selling/salvaging), no doubt.

@INVIS: you could hit the craft button for 2000 items, just ID "on the go" and drop all items on the ground that are crap, and have someone else pick all the items up for salvaging/selling to prevent lag and DC.
    Quote from Bagstone

@INVIS: you could hit the craft button for 2000 items, just ID "on the go" and drop all items on the ground that are crap, and have someone else pick all the items up for salvaging/selling to prevent lag and DC.

Would not work as the items would be account bound
    Quote from dinamar

Quote from Bagstone

Would not work as the items would be account bound

Damnit, you're right :D Completely forgot about that...
    To bot or not to bot, that is the question. :)

On the other hand, I would craft in Alot of sessions. I would hopefully get the 4 good craft pieces for Dex, Str and Int classes with that many crafts.

How many Essences do you need to collect yet?
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from vingor

You don't need to "ID" crafted items. What he meant by identifying is "looking at them and deciding if they're useful or crap". Though, to be honest, you can just do this while you're crafting to save a bit of time... no need to wait for all 60 amulets to be done before starting to look at them. Still, it will take him lots of time crafting (and selling/salvaging), no doubt.

Haha you are right , damn morning !
    Vingor#1871
    Locking this by OP request.

Ha. Bagstone.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes