Character Aesthetics -Customization

Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from Aranoch

I don't have a direct response to your comment besides respect. You respond and comment very well in a more respective and informative manner. I've seen you around the forums now and before and appreciate the comments, feedback or just your responses in general.

:cheers: thanks. I'm glad to hear that.

I want more viable Legendaries (specially Shoulders, Chests and Weapons), because those make us look really awesome ;) And also more viable skills/runes, those are a big part of our "aesthetics" too.

With the... not-quite-official-official news of no itemization patch until at least November, maybe hoping for a gear customization patch (and hopefully with whatever other unannounced pleasant surprises) will be the next best thing.

/optimism
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from Aranoch

I don't have a direct response to your comment besides respect. You respond and comment very well in a more respective and informative manner. I've seen you around the forums now and before and appreciate the comments, feedback or just your responses in general.

:cheers: thanks. I'm glad to hear that.

I want more viable Legendaries (specially Shoulders, Chests and Weapons), because those make us look really awesome ;) And also more viable skills/runes, those are a big part of our "aesthetics" too.

You're welcome :Thumbs Up:

So I hate comparing games to other games because there's always two responses.
    A. This isn't ____ ! If you like it so much go play it type attitude or..
    B. Diablo 3 sucks that game is so much better / That's what Diablo 3 should have been.

So to clear the air before hand I love Diablo 3. Its amazing and I like it more than Path Of Exile (Which is also a great game) but It would still be cool if they used the same basic or altered idea to fit their needs with weapon, armor skins and skill skins like they use in their microtransaction style shop thing. I really like that idea of not only using a cool looking skill but changing the color or giving your helmet a cool spiritual aura, a halo, demon horns, or make your monks wave of light go from a bell to a boulder dropping down would be amazing and it alone would add tons of customization and with the creative juices blizzard has the potential for some incredible and widely varying skins. Although I can see this being a much more intricate process to actually get into the game.

EDIT: Adding this little paragraph here to the original post.
    Quote from Aranoch

So to clear the air before hand I love Diablo 3. Its amazing and I like it more than Path Of Exile (Which is also a great game) but It would still be cool if they used the same basic or altered idea to fit their needs with weapon, armor skins and skill skins like they use in their microtransaction style shop thing. I really like that idea of not only using a cool looking skill but changing the color or giving your helmet a cool spiritual aura, a halo, demon horns, or make your monks wave of light go from a bell to a boulder dropping down would be amazing and it alone would add tons of customization and with the creative juices blizzard has the potential for some incredible and widely varying skins. Although I can see this being a much more intricate process to actually get into the game.

I think that's a pretty cool idea for PvP related rewards (and it looks downright awesome in PoE). They probably need something as cool as that to incentivize people to play PvP.
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from Aranoch

I think that's a pretty cool idea for PvP related rewards (and it looks downright awesome in PoE). They probably need something as cool as that to incentivize people to play PvP.

Awesome :D

Kill 100 players with Wave of Light and get a rolling boulder instead of a bell. Earthbender monk for the win! :monk:
    Make your peace...Quickly!
    Quote from Elendiro

Kill 100 players with Wave of Light and get a rolling boulder instead of a bell. Earthbender monk for the win! :monk:

Kill 100 times with Sweeping Wind (Master of Wind) and get a Tornado with flying cows in it :P Airbender Twister-cow monk for the win!!!
    Collect 100 Monk Ears, 50 Barbarian Ears...

Your Hand of Ytar becomes Buddhist Palm.
    sto lavorando
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from Elendiro

Kill 100 times with Sweeping Wind (Master of Wind) and get a Tornado with flying cows in it :P Airbender Twister-cow monk for the win!!!

Lol. I like the PvP related stuff. Maybe there could be some for having X achievement points too or other various things through out the game. That'd mix it quite a bit and make something else worth striving for.
    Quote from inkcheese

Collect 100 Monk Ears, 50 Barbarian Ears...

Your Hand of Ytar becomes Buddhist Palm.

Kind sir, are you implying that Buddhists collect people's body parts as a hobby??? O_O
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes