D3 and a Vasectomy ..

Quote from CheehC

Quote from Sabvre

May i ask what you do for a living?

I didn't even think for a second about the cost of my vasectomy... just that i wouldn't have to endure another brain dead (pregnant) wife moment... or deal with another terrible two year beyond my two kids lol...

Mine was like $250 AFTER insurance (1500 prior), but then again at the time I had a shitty HSA plan and just threw money into a pile to be spent on healthcare.

Wife is currently on the IUD -so there has been no rush to get the vasectomy. I have 2 boys under 3 and am happy and just wanted the more permanent solution as we do not want anymore.
    Here it is like $300 after my Insurance ($1000 before).

Yeah I could easily have paid for it normally but as there was no rush in doing it and since I was making some chump change every few days on D3 I thought I would just use that money..

I am a Demand Response Analyst.. basically I sign up big industrial sites, or places with backup generation or network companies so that during a times of peak demand (eg a really cold day and everyone turns on their heaters) I call on these sites to reduce their consumption or turn on their generators to reduce the peak. We pay these people to basically reduce their electricity consumption as at it saves us money (my company owns/operate the transmission grid/high voltage lines in New Zealand) to pay them instead of having to invest in buying/building new lines to meet demand growth. On a good salary for being 25.. 83k NZ.. not sure what that is in US.. 70k US?

Quote from Mortisnox

Are you making most of your profit flipping items or finding them? I haven't had much luck regardless of what ever approach I try.

Flipping.. but look to flip items from GAH to RMAH. Have never bought RMAH to try sell on RMAH..
    My target market i guess are the casual players who have maybe just bought the game or players who a leveling up new characters and want them geared to do MP10 the whole way through.
    I do not sell lvl60+ items as the item market is saturated and everyone is trying to flip there
    I focus on level 50 items and below... and flip the great items from GAH to RMAH

Interesting. I never thought to look at the lower end market. Thanks for the response :)
    How do plan on cashing out your B.net balance? Just curious, seeing as there is no direct way to do so.
    Quote from CheehC

Quote from Sabvre

May i ask what you do for a living?

I didn't even think for a second about the cost of my vasectomy... just that i wouldn't have to endure another brain dead (pregnant) wife moment... or deal with another terrible two year beyond my two kids lol...

Mine was like $250 AFTER insurance (1500 prior), but then again at the time I had a shitty HSA plan and just threw money into a pile to be spent on healthcare.

Wife is currently on the IUD -so there has been no rush to get the vasectomy. I have 2 boys under 3 and am happy and just wanted the more permanent solution as we do not want anymore.
    Here it is like $300 after my Insurance ($1000 before).

Yeah I could easily have paid for it normally but as there was no rush in doing it and since I was making some chump change every few days on D3 I thought I would just use that money..

I am a Demand Response Analyst.. basically I sign up big industrial sites, or places with backup generation or network companies so that during a times of peak demand (eg a really cold day and everyone turns on their heaters) I call on these sites to reduce their consumption or turn on their generators to reduce the peak. We pay these people to basically reduce their electricity consumption as at it saves us money (my company owns/operate the transmission grid/high voltage lines in New Zealand) to pay them instead of having to invest in buying/building new lines to meet demand growth. On a good salary for being 25.. 83k NZ.. not sure what that is in US.. 70k US?

Ha - yeah... my company has a backup generator and we don't get asked to turn them on.. .we get forced to by people like you :D.

Vasectomies are worth it in every way possible... being able to blow your load whenever and wherever in your wife ... (in the words of the templar) "GLORIOUS!"

I have 2 girls (3 years and another at 8 months)... I decided it wasn't worth the coin flip to try for a boy. If we decide we want another baby we'll just adopt one from Peru (thats where my wife is from).
    I think that is such a brilliant (and fun!) idea for using money from RMAH. Thanks for topic! =)
    Quote from Shebnumi

How do plan on cashing out your B.net balance? Just curious, seeing as there is no direct way to do so.

It's not available to all but PayPal is the easiest way. Cashing out by using a friend is possible too but that requires some trustworthy friends...

http://www.diablowiki.net/Battle.net_Balance
    "There is no cow level!"
    Quote from Syronicus

Quote from Shebnumi

It's not available to all but PayPal is the easiest way. Cashing out by using a friend is possible too but that requires some trustworthy friends...

http://www.diablowik...tle.net_Balance

There a few ways... one is to take a BIG hit. Example buy $100 worth of radiant star gems, eg 50c each = 200.
    then sell them all but for a couple of cents cheaper. eg 47c each = $94
    But then you have commodity fees to blizz (15%) and transfer fees to pay pal(15%)= 30% so $65.80 will get to paypal..

So if I have 100 Bnet Balance and wanted to cash out like that I would lose $34.20... OUCH...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes