Multi Shot - Fire at Will
    Strafe - Drifting Shadow
    Fan of Knives - Hail of Knives
    Vault - Trail of Cinders
    Companion - Bat Companion

Tactical Advantage
    Vengeance
    Archery

And i used this on lvl 50-60 Hell MP 10 (reflect damage one shotted me because i had no resistance(I'm bad, i know!)):

Bola Shot - Volatile Explosives
    Multi Shot - Fire at Will
    Strafe - Drifting Shadow
    Fan of Knives - Hail of Knives
    Shadow Power - Shadow Glide
    Companion - Bat Companion

Night Stalker
    Vengeance
    Archery

Everything drops wherever you go and you don't need to stop! 150k dps average and no 4 set natalya's.
    P.S. no links, first post.
    Yay, a DH taking a stance, nice :-)

So, 1-50 and 50-60 build, did I get that right?

Thanks for the post, will add it asap. The important question... do you agree with what I wrote, that 4 piece legacy Natalya is mandatory? And what was your time for 1-60, just out of curiosity?

Thanks for the builds!
    Ye, these builds are right.
    And about the timing, i don't really know.
    I boosted my friend from lvl 30 because we wanted to play together. But that took maybe 2.5 hours with events and a little bit of looting and dieing. (he only had a xp socket i think)
    In nightmare, its as easy as just walking through depths 2 since strafe is auto-aim and FoK can be used on the move.
    in hell, you might need to stop for a multi shot for big groups.

And also, for the natalya's 4 set piece bonus, i didn't find it necessary (I don't even think i had it), since you get a lot of health globes which means a lot of discipline from vengeance, and with the 50-60 build discipline is really no issue.
    Quote from overneathe

I think that this is the beginning of a beautiful sticky.

Is it just me, or did that sound dirty? :)
    Quote from Lucretia1417

Quote from overneathe

I think that this is the beginning of a beautiful sticky.

Is it just me, or did that sound dirty? :)

It's just you.

>.>
    Ok, the result is in. Did a 4-man group boost and this char with max gear dinged 60 in 2:00 hours. 1.08, no anniversary buff.

This was done with tempest rush monk from 1-50 and archon wizard from there.

i.imgur.com/BSrUChf.jpg

Just saying, it is no world record attempt, but it was done with the help of this guide with teh goal of being effective :)
    Quote from klemzelol

Ok, the result is in. Did a 4-man group boost and this char with max gear dinged 60 in 2:00 hours. 1.08, no anniversary buff.

This was done with tempest rush monk from 1-50 and archon wizard from there.

i.imgur.com/BSrUChf.jpg

Just saying, it is no world record attempt, but it was done with the help of this guide with teh goal of being effective :)

Just to add a little bit here. This could easily have been done in 1 hour 30min without spending to much time fixing gear and ressing nubs that likes to run into molten and such. 2 hours is still good but with some focus this could have been done faster.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes