Everything has clicked suddenly :D

Quote from Mienta

Quote from Bandyto

First of all, I am not your buddy. Please keep your gutter language out of this. ;) Second, you are absolutely right respectively I have interpreted Kamisei wrong. Something can be different and still "just as good" but currently the barbarian is far superior when it comes to farming than any other class - including the wizard.

Pretty sure I can adress you any way i want to, buddy.

Settle down there, tiger.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Mienta

Quote from Bandyto

First of all, I am not your buddy. Please keep your gutter language out of this. ;) Second, you are absolutely right respectively I have interpreted Kamisei wrong. Something can be different and still "just as good" but currently the barbarian is far superior when it comes to farming than any other class - including the wizard.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN, BROSKI!
    67.1k elite kills :: 1.98m total kills :: p255
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from Bleu42

Quote from Mienta

Quote from Bandyto

First of all, i am not your tiger. Second, I am quite well-settled in this comfortable chair, thank you ;-)
    Aaaaaaaaaand we're back on topic!

Right?
    I don't know, are we?

:( Well I tried....
    More on-topic (I blame Maka cause I was thinking of the South Park thing too)...

1.0.8 is a great patch. We knew it was going to be. We were all sick of ONLY farming Act 3. 1.0.8 makes it feel like 80% of the game is useable now. I played a lot of full act clears to start out and it was pretty awesome honestly. It helped me relive a lot of the things I truly did enjoy about the game - brought me back to launch night and experiencing all the stuff past Leoric for the first time. Hell, it made me relive a lot of the open beta too, and that was fun as hell.

I will still not forget killing Leoric early in the morning and going into the Fields of Misery for the first time after playing the fuck out of the open beta. It was an absolutely wonderous feeling. It just had some massive psychological effect on me like I was unwrapping a present or something.

1.0.8 has brought all that back by allowing me to basically go anywhere I want without feeling penalized for being there. For that I'm overwhelmingly thankful.
    67.1k elite kills :: 1.98m total kills :: p255
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Yes, we are back on topic. New density is very satisfying. I like to choose Multi-player: any act/any quest, and just go to town on monsters, especially with the new party buffs. It keeps things fresh, mostly, and so long as the group is half awake, it's always a blast.

Still need that improved loot though. :P

But I rate this patch a 8.83/10
    Quote from maka

I don't know, are we?

Dude...I was so close to posting a vid of that earlier today. The Canadians were some of the best characters ever on Southpark.

My buddy actually named a strain of grass he was growing 'Ugly Bob'. People would ask "Why do you call it Ugly Bob?" To which we would reply "Because it's so damn ugly." (actually quite beautiful.....we were going for irony I suppose).
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from shaggy

I will still not forget killing Leoric early in the morning and going into the Fields of Misery for the first time after playing the fuck out of the open beta. It was an absolutely wonderous feeling. It just had some massive psychological effect on me like I was unwrapping a present or something.

Totally. I think I finally was logged in around 1:30-2am pacific time and I played through about Cain's death before calling it a night before a 10 am final the next morning of my last semester of College (don't worry, I passed) and yeah, After killing Leoric on live after months of Beta was like.. "oohhh what's under his throne??"
    I like 1.0.8 a lot and am looking forward to the next patch, but what really turned into a corner for me was playing more in Hardcore mode with this patch. I get the new shiny feel all over again because I have no gear, and have to completely separate myself from the all-in faceroll mode I get into while farming softcore. I actually enjoy the sword n' board gameplay while doing everything I can to survive.

I agree with you on the density changes. As I level up in hardcore, I want to sorta stay above the level requirements, and I do that by exploring every inch of the map, and going into every dungeon that activates. I'm enjoying it by actually paying attention to every detail, instead of just racing through the acts.
    I agree, having a lot more fun with the game now. First, are expansion details anticipated at blizzcon? And 2, is pvp still on the agenda or is it only brawling and if yes, will this have to be an expansion feature?
    D3 certainly plays and feels a lot better now. But the itemization patch is gonna make this game.
    "Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the small death that brings total obliteration."
    Once we get itemization, it will finally become 1.0.

Well, also:

random dungeons, more gems, make a proper blacksmith, infinite levels, a proper PvP, decent social features, change Diablo and Belial to become "farmable" after you beat them in inferno, fix legendaries, add a no-AH mode, delete the brawling failure, open the areas of the game once you defeat Diablo in inferno, fix followers to become something more than a walking aura and MF mules, make an offline mode separated from online, fix the previous and obsolete recipes, let me play as Leah, and much more...
    Quote from Indimix

Once we get itemization, it will finally become 1.0.

Well, also:

random dungeons, more gems, make a proper blacksmith, infinite levels, a proper PvP, decent social features, change Diablo and Belial to become "farmable" after you beat them in inferno, fix legendaries, add a no-AH mode, delete the brawling failure, open the areas of the game once you defeat Diablo in inferno, fix followers to become something more than a walking aura and MF mules, make an offline mode separated from online, fix the previous and obsolete recipes, let me play as Leah, and much more...

So, what will you be doing until Diablo 4 hits the shelves?

P.S.: I agree on some things you listed, why some other features are on my "meh, don't care list", and then some of the things you said I hope will never get implemented.
    P.P.S.: What the hell, you want to play as Leah? Would be the first time ever I'd like to PvP. Just once. To kill you once and for all.
    I'm just happy to see that other's are also having fun in their own ways for their own reasons. Being optimistic will only help the community and game along. :D
    I have also recently started playing a lot more since this patch. Once Itemization hits everything will juts be 10000x better and then the expansion will drop and BAM! Things will just blow up! :)
    www.myspace.com/mpotatoes for all your Trans Siberian Orchestra listening pleasure
    If you want to arrange it
    This world you can change it
    If we could somehow make this
    Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
    Or even a stranger
    And to know who needs help
    You need only just ask

Fun has increased 10 fold since 1.08. Running around and being cornered by countless mobs is just too much fun. I also hope that a future patch will fix all spells and skillrunes. Some of them are just too powerful and others are just useless. It's time for some blue posts about 1.09 soon.
    Quote from EleSaturate

D3 certainly plays and feels a lot better now. But the itemization patch is gonna make this game.

So true.
    act2 seems so pointless now with 108
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes