Fast way to 1-60 (1.0.7)?

Haven't played for awhile, kinda thought about leveling a new toon to 60 tonight..

is there any "special" "good" ways to gain experience currently?.. thiniking of starting a wiz or monk, start from lvl 1.

What mp is fastest?

is there a specific route or anything related i should go for?

thanks in advance.
    get a friend who will boost you in Act3 on mp10, repeate until 60...i boosted my friend that way in 2 hours from 1-60
    This is what you wanna do: http://www.diablofan...r/#entry1089448

TL;DR:
    Get a level 60 friend to drag you through MP10 act 3 runs. Don't do anything else except for staying alive and keeping up with the 60's pace; get gear with +XP%, +vitality, +MS. Works quite well with Archon wizard, have dragged a couple of friends to 60 in 2 hours.
    i'm not really interested in letting other people do the work... i want a legit solo way to do it.
    Well, if yo wanna do it "on your own", there is no specific route as you have to play through every zone yourself. Usually, even rushing through the game with MP disabled will net you enough XP; you don't have to repeat a lot. If you feel like your level is not high enough, you can repeat the last zone - but if you're looking for a relatively fast level experience, MP0 is the way to go. I'd suggest to play the entire game, explore every zone, and once you've finished the third difficulty you'll be 60.

MP10 act 3 is "most efficient", but not without help of a friend. Btw, help from a friend is "legit", but if you're looking for a solo D3 experience just play through the entire thing.
    You might wanna go from lvls 1-14/16~ (depending on whether you're willing to blow a ton of gold or not) in a lower MP setting (3 or 4).

As soon as you get a socketed weapon, throw the highest Ruby you can afford (probably a Radiant Star or a Marquise judging from your post), just kick things into MP10 and smash content up until early-Hell.

If you focus solely on progressing and killing only huge packs of enemies (and ignore small groups) you can probably get to Inferno in 6-7 hours. I managed to do it in 10-11 hours before the Ruby buff and in a very inefficient manner.

If you want a really sick challenge (as in, having to avoid getting hit at all) go full glass cannon (pure mainstat/crit/dmg affixes).
    If you're not in the mood of dying to "invulnerable" enemies (Deceivers, Leaping mobs, Shielding Elites) then you might wanna get some Armor/Resists/Vit.

I hope there was anything remotely useful for you there (most of it was pretty obvious).

Above all, no matter what you choose to do, have a great time.
    get some1 to boost you in arreat crater2 and keep depths 2 on MP10 :) you'll get to 60 really fast :) and relatively cheap if u don't have a friend..(like I usually do it for 2mil from 15-60)
    If you have a hellfire ring with +dmg it will let you 1 shot everything on MP10 until you can get a weapon with a socket for a ruby gem with huge +dmg.
    I am also interested in leveling up on my own and have an additional question. What kind of DPS should I be looking for in a weapon (I have a Radiant Star Ruby) that will quickly get me to level 60 via MP10 but give me the desire to self-find something better when I start paragon leveling? I’m worried that if I go overkill on weapon DPS now I may lose interest in finding a better weapon later so I want just enough to bulldoze my way to 60 on MP10. I understand that I may have to just stop using that weapon at 60 and I’m alright with that if that’s the case. Once I hit 60 I’d like to run a strafe build as it seems like a really fun play style for me. Here’s my profile. I’d appreciate any advice as I’m still fairly new to this game.

Thanks in advance!
    Well, without limitations, the current PVP-bug definately is the fastest. I've only passively witnessed it, but 21 minutes from 1 to 60 seemed quite nice.

While leveling on your own, buying upgrades for gear every X levels to just farm Act 3 all by yourself probably is the best. I averaged about 4-5 hours playtime per Level 60 character (with the exception of DH which took me over 7 hours - hate that class). You'd still need someone to open the quests for you (and possibly some help on Diablo Nightmare/Hell).

If you don't want to rely on any help at all, there's not much to do. Start Act 1 normal and progress through the normal quests until you hit level 60.

What kind of DPS should I be looking for in a weapon (I have a Radiant Star Ruby) that will quickly get me to level 60 via MP10 but give me the desire to self-find something better when I start paragon leveling?

No need to buy a new weapon until you reach level 60 with your current one - that's unless you might liek some Life Steal/Life on hit/Life after kill. DPS-wise it's already top-notch for a weapon that only needs to guide you through hell-mode :)
    Quote from andutakess

get some1 to boost you in arreat crater2 and keep depths 2 on MP10 :) you'll get to 60 really fast :) and relatively cheap if u don't have a friend..(like I usually do it for 2mil from 15-60)

Interested in power leveling me from 15-60? I'll pay the 2 mill and I might even get you to do it for me again on another character.

What type of gear would I need? I could probably slap a radiant star ruby in the helm.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes