Patch 1.0.9 Preview, a dream...

How come I reposted that on the official forums but now my thread is gone and only MrMonstrosity post is on there.. maybe MrMonstrosity is an undercover Blizzard employee and deleted my thread and posted his.. if it gets positive feedback Blizzard will implement these changes.. :D :D ohh, conspiracy.. :D
    Quote from MrMonstrosity

Hi everyone,

You can find the post on the official forums here: http://us.battle.net...opic/8569601043

I'm expecting to get flamed pretty hard due to the amount of text in the post, I've directed everyone here so they can experience the post with more formatting/with pictures.

Thanks again

Well you're not the first so don't worry.

During the time when everyone was talking about patch 1.0.4 dev journal a guy had written out his dream patch 1.0.5 in the exact same format as yours.

He had presented it as a leak and at the end he had wished that it would really happen.No such luck.

Edit:- And by the way that patch was freakin awesome and was not a heavy idea like the talisman.It were just a few balance changes,but boy they were the best.

And the format was exactly like a blizz patch until the last statement which was something like this,"I hope these things happen."

But as usual blizz ignored.(We're Listening )
    Grinding Gear Games (Company that produced POE): "These are great Ideas, we will use them for sure as they are clearly what the player base is looking for."

Blizzard: "While we agree that this game needs re-working and that these ideas could help the future of this game, we have no plans to listen to our fan-base at this time."

http://s1332.photobucket.com/user/Tester_3211/media/Diablo3devs_zpscc5fbac9.jpg.html?state=replace
    You, OP. Yeah, you. I like you.
    Great thread with great ideas. Only thing i'd suggest is leaving the RMAH and AH up, for people who still prefer that "option" Although I do despise both of them greatly.
    "God is the reason that Satan Lives on. Blame it on god!" - Glen Benton
    Quote from WizArt

How come I reposted that on the official forums but now my thread is gone and only MrMonstrosity post is on there.. maybe MrMonstrosity is an undercover Blizzard employee and deleted my thread and posted his.. if it gets positive feedback Blizzard will implement these changes.. :D :D ohh, conspiracy.. :D

Blizzard reps do visit DiabloFans in order to keep an eye on additional feedback outside the official forum, so I will not be surprised if they saw this post long before it was reposted. Doing so on the official forum simply allows the ideas to reach further, which is all the better.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    So... it just got deleted off of official forums.
    "God is the reason that Satan Lives on. Blame it on god!" - Glen Benton
    Yep, the post just got deleted. I don't think broke any of the forum rules either...
    Quote from MrMonstrosity

Yep, the post just got deleted. I don't think broke any of the forum rules either...

WTF Why....
    Nice, it got deleted. "Oh noes, good ideas! SOUND GENERAL QUARTERS!!!"
    There goes my conspiracy theory.. but it is still interesting why was it deleted..
    They don't allow any posts discussing forum moderation, and get quite uppity whenever somebody makes a post asking for clarification on why a certain moderation action was taken.

Is there any way you can send a message asking why your post was deleted? I'd really like to know.

EDIT: I realize the official forums get spammed with a very large amount of total garbage, much of it against the rules. But in practically every other forum I know of, if a post or thread is deemed to be against the rules, a moderator will come in, post an explanation of what rule was broken and/or why the discussion is not allowed to continue, and then locks the thread. That way people can actually learn why threads get locked and what, exactly constitutes a breach of forum rules. Only threads with very objectionable and/or illegal content actually get deleted.

But on the Blizzard official forums? Threads just magically disappear, with no warning or explanation. And god forbid somebody makes a post asking why a certain thread was deleted. And people wonder why those forums are so full of internet trolls - most reasonable people have long since decided the harsh moderation and complete lack of transparency just aren't worth their time.

EDIT2:

http://us.battle.net...opic/8568381924

I don't know how long that will last before being deleted, but it's a thread full of people asking where that fan-made preview went and stating it was full of good ideas.

EDIT3:

Deleted already. What a freaking joke those forums are.
    Quote from RMrulz
    And god forbid somebody makes a post asking why a certain thread was deleted.

I just did that.
    Quote from Nodnarb

Quote from MrMonstrosity

WTF Why....

Simple, it was done as if Blizzard itself was doing it. In our eyes, we know better, but to Blizzard's eye's it seen more of a joke (at first) than anything else. Also, the removal of the AH(s) was probably enough to warrant deleting, again because it was modeled in Blizz speak and they didn't want one person thinking that.

If you want to drive the point home, remove the Blizz speak, re post with a clarification at the BEGINNING and has been stated before, don't raise a pitch fork declaring why it was deleted, you know now, don't give up!
    Quote from JohnnyDesolation

So... it just got deleted off of official forums.

This is why i never post on official forums. You will get more reconition here which its deserved and the forumn aint full of trolls.
    And now my post about asking why was it deleted also got deleted. I wonder what will happen if I post it again :D If I get banned am I going to be able to see who banned me? I dont care, Im willing to take the fall in order to expose the ninja thread remover.
    Someone in there was essentially making fun of how "slow" Blizzard is, but there are a ton of posts regarding that, so I don't think that was the case.

In addition, an individual (or individuals) reported the post as seen from the icon on the thread, and my guess was that it was deleted without being properly read.

Or perhaps it was misinterpreted as yet another antagonistic post considering it ended as "it was just a dream."

I don't know.
    Quote from WizArt

And now my post about asking why was it deleted also got deleted. I wonder what will happen if I post it again :D

They're pretty quick with the ban hammer on those forums.
    Repost the original topic with the title "patch 1.0.9 Ideas" instead of preview... Its very misleading.

Thats what most likely lead to it being removed.
    Quote from abcgum09

Repost the original topic with the title "patch 1.0.9 Ideas" instead of preview... Its very misleading.

Bingo, that and the Blizz speak, take it out, make it really YOUR ideas, simple. That's how it's done!
    Quote from abcgum09

Yeah, I was about to edit my previous post to make that point.

That actually might be the culprit considering it may or may not have been marked as spreading "false information" about something that could be very real.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes