If you wear 5x crafted gear post here

Wondering if there are many people wearing shoulders, amulet, gloves, bracer and chest crafted.

I made it :Thumbs Up:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/thesikaleon-2805/hero/8513459
    How many crafts have you done overall? I'm still working on gloves, and don't plan on going for chest.
    im 4/5 not crafting chest.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sirness-1469/hero/994401
    Quote from Ripeness

How many crafts have you done overall?

I have crafted hundreds and hundreds of gloves but still not satisfied. Maybe its some more hundreds, or thousands :facepalm:
    I have crafted also many shoulders and bracer and i feel can go better on bracer.
    I have crafted no more than 50 chests.
    Amulet was more than luck for me. Sold my soul to Diablo to get that awesomeness at 18th try!!!
    That Amu is so good i for sure understand that your soul no longer belongs to you :)
    Gratz on that!
    **Farming is my life**
    http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Vanelz-1840/hero/31284510 - Crafted my Gloves and chest today... 2nd pair of Trifecta gloves in probably 500 tries.
    I fit a 5 piece set together......needs some work still. Just rolled the gloves today.

BurningRope#1322
    love your chest and bracers!!! really nice :Thumbs Up:
    new gloves for me

Believe i have end game gear at gloves, amulet - Best part I play fire res monk !!!

Decent Shoulders and Chest

I do need better bracers
    Cool thread :) great to see that some people got past the "chest isn't worth it" idea and made some great ones.

Does it feel good knowing that you could only do that by "playing" the game and hunting for Demonic Essences, and that nobody who uses the AHs can have that without playing and crafting tons of items themselves? :P
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Cool thread :) great to see that some people got past the "chest isn't worth it" idea and made some great ones.

Does it feel good knowing that you could only do that by "playing" the game and hunting for Demonic Essences, and that nobody who uses the AHs can have that without playing and crafting tons of items themselves? :P

crafting chest worth it 100%

Yes its hard to get an awesome chest but not harder than crafting an amazing amulet (like mine :Thumbs Up: )

I really dont get it why people dont craft chests.
    No legendary or set chest can have the rolls of a crafted one.

IMO the only reason to use a no crafted chest is to have a set bonus.

On the other hand a crafted chest gives you the ability to build the gear in your way than go for the standard build.
    Example for DPS junkies: Almost every monk goes for mempo + Inna's chest so can keep the 2 x Inna's bonus (chest + pants)
    I have crafted a 311 dex + 3 sockets chest. I can keep my Inna's spirit stone for the set and my DPS will be higher than a monk with Mempo even if mempo has cc.
    I haven't crafted chest because as a CMWW, I need the attack speed a Tal's gives.

I was using 4/5 Crafted for a little bit, but I'm only 2/5 now because I'm having appalling luck with Amulet, I've never gotten IAS+CC or IAS+CrD, let alone a trifecta (out of at least 200 crafts), so I had to buy one.
    I also recently replaced crafted gloves with a Tasker and Theo, because they were better than mine for cheap - and I'm using all my DE's on Amulets.
    And may the odds be ever in your favour.
    Emmo#2406
    Quote from thesikaleon

crafting chest worth it 100%

Yes its hard to get an awesome chest but not harder than crafting an amazing amulet (like mine :Thumbs Up: )

I really dont get it why people dont craft chests.
    No legendary or set chest can have the rolls of a crafted one.

When looking at the potential roll for a crafted chest, I'm not sure why most classes aren't looking toward rolling more of these. If you roll a 300+ main, 200+ vita, 3 soc with 300+ armor and solid resist...... It's worth whatever one needs to do in order to use it.

Example for DPS junkies: Almost every monk goes for mempo + Inna's chest so can keep the 2 x Inna's bonus (chest + pants)
    I have crafted a 311 dex + 3 sockets chest. I can keep my Inna's spirit stone for the set and my DPS will be higher than a monk with Mempo even if mempo has cc.

I've done the same. It's kinda exciting to think how well these crafts could work with whatever itemization changes they have planned.
    BurningRope#1322
    just to bump a bit the topic in case some people havent seen

Anyway, i guess nobody is crafting chest
    Oh! But I did! It's not the greatest chest by all means, but a big upgrade from the chest I had for the last several months. :)
    And the gems are simply from a current shortage of Emeralds. I don't like buying gems. :P

People don't craft chests because it's still more "bang for your buck" to focus on gloves and amulets.

Chests absolutely can roll some very very very BiS stats, don't get me wrong. But due to how well-itemized a lot of the set chests are, it's pretty easy to find yourself a respectible chest, so crafting chests tends to take a backseat. At least that's how it seems to me.
    65.3k elite kills :: 1.94m total kills :: p235
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    I'm not wearing a crafted chest simply because I have utter bad luck on the slot. But I'm trying to craft one for my barb.

^ Wotb + br up: live conditions.
    Can't wear the chest since I want to keep my 4piece Inna's bonus :(
    Too casual to upload anything new these days.
    Quote from TianZi

Can't wear the chest since I want to keep my 4piece Inna's bonus :(

The potential of a well crafted chest will simply blow Inna's 4-piece bonuses out the damn water.

As I said above, you roll the shit well enough, it's worth whatever you must do to accommodate wearing it. I've recently switched to a Tal Chest for my Monk and I couldn't be happier. The IAS really smoothed out my build, far more than I anticipated. However I'm going to continue to roll BoA chests in the hopes that I land that perfect roll.
    BurningRope#1322
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes