Trade window exploit "details"

As blizzard support could not tell me if the issues has been looked into or not I decided to tell the "details" I know. These are everything but accurate.

This is how it looks like from the perspective of the victim:

1.The player 2, leader of the party, using the exploit places his item in trade window and player 1 put his gold in window. None has accepted the trade.
    2.Then player 2 leaves the game middle of the trade and somehow player 1 is kicked from the game simultaneously.
    3.Player 1 is in main page and has lost the gold he had put in the trade window.

I know that if you are party leader and leave the game, it also kicks afks from the game. I don't know how blizzard define afk, though.

My thoughts: Somehow the guy using this exploit can "make" you afk so you are kicked when he leaves the game. How can you trade and be afk at the same time? It could be the key to make this exploit work.

I tried to repeat this with my friend but we didn't manage kicking inferior party member the same way I described above.

I hope some of you know/figure out the mechanism of this exploit and report detailed ticket to blizzard.

And for those who called me an attention whore. I have posted a bit over 40 posts in over 4 years, seeking attention? I don't think so.
    As long as this is a single incident that happened only to you, I still think it is some sync issue rather than a exploit.

Look if the Blizzard support will even react. I doubt it, but hey, maybe we will all be smarter in a week or so.
    Does it have something to do with how new the game was? Like if within 30 seconds of creation the trade window is opened, gold put in than party leader leaves?
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    It seems that if party leader's game crashes other players are kicked from the server. Happened to me twice while playing with my friend. Can someone confirm this? because I don't know how to crash d3 on purpose so I cannot test this again.
    yes, everyone gets kicked if the game was created recently and the party leader leaves.
    you mean you don't know how to press alt+f4 to close the game?
    Quote from Cyberbeni

yes, everyone gets kicked if the game was created recently and the party leader leaves.
    you mean you don't know how to press alt+f4 to close the game?

Made my day. ;)
    Bandyto#2350
    EU
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes