This thread was automatically marked as Locked.

Duping in D3 Getting worse?

Do we REALLY need ANOTHER duping thread? What was wrong with the other ones?

Also, it would be nice if people posted at least a short summary of what their video contains. Just posting the video makes me think it's just a lame attempt at getting more page views. Oh, and I'll gladly talk on topic, if there is a topic to discuss, cause right now, all I see is a YouTube video link I refuse to watch.
    Quote from TheDFO

Do we REALLY need ANOTHER duping thread? What was wrong with the other ones?

Also, it would be nice if people posted at least a short summary of what their video contains. Just posting the video makes me think it's just a lame attempt at getting more page views. Oh, and I'll gladly talk on topic, if there is a topic to discuss, cause right now, all I see is a YouTube video link I refuse to watch.

Agreed, I purposely don't watch videos posted here when that's all that there is. Not to mention I've seen this guy around lately, seems all he wants is video views.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Wasted video & time & bandwidth. Obviously the item is a rollback-dupe ... end of story. Personally I use/search the AH everyday & I've yet to find a 'real' case of duping.
    The thread duping has certainly gone worse indeed.

I'll close this.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes