It took nearly 4 months but I finally made it to Diablo! (normal) Hardcore, Monster power 10, no tweaking, no Auction House

Its been a fun Journey with some heart stopping moments! Time to take on the Lord of Terror ..

Restecpa!
    Respect! As soon as I hit pl 100sc ill go for same quest, hc without auctions house!
    Did you Use some of The new archon crafting items?

And again, respect!
    Awesome job!
    If the "no AH" promise is legit, congratulations and awesome job.
    If it isn't, congratulations and awesome job as well ;)

By the way, can you actually handle elites on MP10 as well? Or did you do that against only the bosses? Can we have a profile link pl0x :P?
    I've really been taking my hardcore characters exceptionally slowly. I think playing them daily for four months straight would just stress me the hell out, so...yeah, getting my hardcore characters to that kinda level is a long-term goal of mine, but I will do it someday as well.

Congratulations on proving the AH to be entirely unnecessary, very well done, :-)
    Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.

Congratulations on proving the AH to be entirely unnecessary, very well done, :-)

Right. Because everyone can stick it out for 4 months WITH ONLY ONE CHARACTER, farming the same zones over and over and over AND OVER again.

Think.
    Before.
    Posting.

Right. Because everyone can stick it out for 4 months WITH ONLY ONE CHARACTER, farming the same zones over and over and over AND OVER again.

Think.
    Before.
    Posting.

Indeed... the OP's failure to treat 'necessary' and 'desirable' as the same thing is a clear sign of mental deficiency.

Think.
    Before.
    Posting.

Because we aren't already farming the same zones over and over and over again? Lolwut?

Respect! As soon as I hit pl 100sc ill go for same quest, hc without auctions house!
    Did you Use some of The new archon crafting items?

And again, respect!

You realize, that he isn't even 60? That's a Diablo normal kill (it's even stated in the titel), so archon items are a bit away. ;)

Because we aren't already farming the same zones over and over and over again? Lolwut?

Speak for yourself. I have all classes at 60 (so NOT the same character) and play most areas, depending on what I'm in a mood for (so NOT the same area over and over again).

Speak for yourself. I have all classes at 60 (so NOT the same character) and play most areas, depending on what I'm in a mood for (so NOT the same area over and over again).

Even if you are switching between the acts, there are maybe three possible routes or whatever to farm. It's still the same areas. And the diversity is not really big anyway.
    And I also have several 60 chars, but still - it's the same game, the same monsters, the same items.
    I'm trying to do the exact same thing. I'm wandering did you do any farming, or just going through the game and that was enough?
    Also can you share some experience you had, the problems with kind of playtime and how you overcame them.
    Nice :)

I'm just wondering why did you salvage the gloves as they were a clear upgrade. Maybe you missed it, oh well.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes