Chat problems

I was curious,does anyone else has problems with the chat?Because I keep getting redirected on >10 people channels no matter how many times I sign in/out.

Anybody encountered this or has a fix for it?
    Do you want to leave some chat channel and system forces you to stay or what? Are you talking about general chat channel, or something else?
    Quote from KalikooJack

Do you want to leave some chat channel and system forces you to stay or what? Are you talking about general chat channel, or something else?

I am talking about general/trade channel,the system doesn`t force me to stay,it simply redirects me to empty channels,I keep getting into a loop of empty channels no matter how many times I log in/out so I get into a different channel.
    Try and leave the channel, exit the game, log back in again, and join a channel then.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Try and leave the channel, exit the game, log back in again, and join a channel then.

Tried that before,didn`t work,I even tried joining/leaving through chat commands but no results.
    Just tested. Leaved general chat, joined back and seems ok to me atleast (93 people in channel). Tried this with monk channel and no problems. I´m in EU by the way.

Maybe your previous channels are just full? Try to join different channels to see if problem occurs in them too.
    Quote from Krat0s

Quote from Jaetch

Tried that before,didn`t work,I even tried joining/leaving through chat commands but no results.

Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Quote from Jaetch

Quote from Krat0s

Quote from Jaetch

That pretty much describes my sittuation :D

Just tested. Leaved general chat, joined back and seems ok to me atleast (93 people in channel). Tried this with monk channel and no problems. I´m in EU by the way.

Maybe your previous channels are just full? Try to join different channels to see if problem occurs in them too.

Joined them all,1-2 people on each,I am from EU also and I know it is a problem from me because I asked my friends and neither of them got this problem,and I have it since before the patch,but I tough "everyone is on PTR,everyone waits for the patch so no peeps here" but it seems that it is a problem from me...
    Okay, hope you can get it fixed somehow. :) Awesome picture Jaetch. :D
    LOLed at that.
    +1 because I'm still laughing at that picture 10 minutes later!
    67.1k elite kills :: 1.98m total kills :: p255
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    No one has a solution ?
    In the Public Chat Options (gear icon) there is an Invite Friends option.
    Ask a friend to inv you in his channel and see what happens then.
    Quote from Andead

In the Public Chat Options (gear icon) there is an Invite Friends option.
    Ask a friend to inv you in his channel and see what happens then.

That`s how I live now,works with no problems if someone else invites me on their channel but when I relog I get thrown on empty channels again,I also found out that this thing happens only on my new computer,had no such problems before on the old one.
    Maybe you blocked a port the game uses by accident. Check your firewall.
    Well,it is something from the PC because I didn`t had such problems on the laptop.

I tried disabling the antivirus and the firewall,added D3 to exception with all the files in his folder and still not working,any other ideeas?
    This is the EU Battle.net server IP 80.239.208.193:1119 .
    Start the game and log in.
    Open a command prompt and type "netstat -n".
    Check if the server IP status is ESTABLISHED.

Also,
    Did you install the game on the new PC or did you copy the folder from the previous PC?
    Did you install in the default location?
    Does the user you are logging in with, have administrator privilages?
    Checked,the connections is established.
    I instaled the game again on the new pc,downloaded from battlenet,but I didn`t install it in the default location,but I don`t think that`s a problem because neither on the laptop it is on the default location.

Ran as administrator,didn`t work either.
    Also encountered other guys with this problem on the channels I get directed to..
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes