Best 1.0.7 crafted items so far?

My best one after exactly 800 crafts in one session (mind you, I have yet to craft a single trifecta)

I should add that originally I was searching an upgrade for my barb, after 750 crafts where I got ONLY crap, I switched to DEX amulets, within the first 5 amulets I got that one and gave it to my monk which wasn't wearing any gear at that time, what a waste.

That amulet is awesome
    Not the best out there but a dps increase and real nice Vita
    **Farming is my life**
    My crafts so far. Got the shoulders oafter 15 crafts, bracers after 58 crafts and the amulet is the best I've got after 250 crafts or so. I'll still craft, since all of these can be upgraded. But so far I'm a happy crafter :)

Had one good role so far

barb shoulders

239 str
    298 vit
    28 physical res
    76 resist all
    168 armour
    These are my best so far.

Barb

Wizard

Managed to craft this...kind of dissapointed it was in Hardcore and only added a little AR and no VIT but i can't complain! Crafted on craft #22

Then crafted these:

Pretty nice upgrade :)

I main a wizard, but I crafted some for my tempest rush essence farming monk.
    I cant link items right now, at work. But here is a link to my toon. I got the gloves and shoulders. If the gloves had vit or ar they would probably be one of the best on the planet.
    http://d3up.com/b/287047
    d3up.com/b/287047/henrytudor
    i have spent over 5 mil and countless demonic essences and firey brimstones and dint get any upgrades. i think i will put crafting a side for a long while lol. guess im just not lucky
    Took me 460 ammy crafts to get my first decent one, gave me 26k dps but it's messing up my build so not happy yet.....going to craft another 300 soon.

Grievous Emblem
    71 strength
    325 intelligence
    29 lightning res
    10% life
    62% cd
    10% cc
    Quote from trevorhoang

i have spent over 5 mil and countless demonic essences and firey brimstones and dint get any upgrades. i think i will put crafting a side for a long while lol. guess im just not lucky
    Sorry to say but 5M is nothing at all when it comes to crafting. Think I have spent 30 M and got 3 totally ok upgrades. If I should have bought similar on ah i would had to pay atleast 500M so crafting is for sure very much worth it, but you need to expect that you have 100 rolls with nothing good, but it will come.. unless you are a top 100 player, then you will need to roll many many hundreds before getting an upgrade... most likely since the rolls are pure RNG
    **Farming is my life**
    I cant get a good amy...
    Quote from Ultragrisen

Quote from trevorhoang

Sorry to say but 5M is nothing at all when it comes to crafting. Think I have spent 30 M and got 3 totally ok upgrades. If I should have bought similar on ah i would had to pay atleast 500M so crafting is for sure very much worth it, but you need to expect that you have 100 rolls with nothing good, but it will come.. unless you are a top 100 player, then you will need to roll many many hundreds before getting an upgrade... most likely since the rolls are pure RNG

Very true. It's all RNG.

I consider myself a high ranked/geared player, so I didn't expect much from crafting. Except for my amulet. It needed an upgrade. It took me a ton of crafts to get one. It can still be a lot better though. Currently on my 300th+ craft. As for my bracers and shoulders, I got lucky very early. I never thought I would get any upgrades but I was soooo wrong. The potential of crafting is huge!

My intention was not to ramble on about my crafts, but to chime in and say I agree. These crafted items can be better than any item that drops in game, so the price of crafting is not really a problem. Craft as much as you can. Upgrades will come, and the feeling is...lovely :)
    The only problem I have with crafting is that it contradicts itself. It's supposed to get people away from the AH, yet only people that sell on the AH have the gold to actually use it to its full potential.
    Quote from Wransik

My best one after exactly 800 crafts in one session (mind you, I have yet to craft a single trifecta)

I should add that originally I was searching an upgrade for my barb, after 750 crafts where I got ONLY crap, I switched to DEX amulets, within the first 5 amulets I got that one and gave it to my monk which wasn't wearing any gear at that time, what a waste.

WOW ! grats, im so envious of you right now :P been crafting so many, but still nothing like that one :(

I won't complain too much tho, got top 5 world dex gloves on only 70'ish crafts ;)

edit:
    Just crafted this !
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    And then I got lucky in 2 days, it happened!

Check out my shoulders, gloves and bracers.

http://eu.battle.net...40/hero/6475657

Have crafted 400 amys still nothing good there...
    Got myself a new upgrade increase dps 22k from my previous one.
    Real nice INT roll on this one.
    **Farming is my life**
    Quote from Behinime

And then I got lucky in 2 days, it happened!

Check out my shoulders, gloves and bracers.

http://eu.battle.net...40/hero/6475657

Have crafted 400 amys still nothing good there...

Nice items you got crafted there ! Congrats! Especially shoulders with pick up radius
    Regards DreamWalker

Donnie: Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?
    Frank: Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?
    Quote from trevorhoang

...bingo. There inlies the problem. While i dont agree there should be an automatic upgrade involved in crafting, there should be some kinda balance to make you want to do it! If you have bad luck in drops, chances are you will have bad luck in crafting... true story. The luck factor needs to be lessened / balanced
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes