Best 1.0.7 crafted items so far?

pretty nice bracers, still missin some crit and vit and finally i did gloves... bracers about 20-30tries, gloves like 150, still crafting them to get better pieces :)
    Quote from martysuchy

pretty nice bracers, still missin some crit and vit and finally i did gloves... bracers about 20-30tries, gloves like 150, still crafting them to get better pieces :)
    i definally want better gloves and i need to improve my shoulders for more allres/vit :P
    Quote from mitcheldk

Here is my best amu after 150 ish crafts

You really loves thos number 9 ;) Amazing amu! 125 crafted amulets so far got a slight upgrade for my CMWW build with 9.5Crit 950 loh 250 int... but not even close what i WANT :)
    **Farming is my life**
    OP, that is a pretty nice amulet, well done!

Aside from the new crafting recipes, though, I think we should also put some ample spotlight onto the fact that drop rates for ALL crafting recipes that already exist in the game were increased by 400%. Since the patch, I've picked up a ton of additional crafting recipes that do NOT create account bound items, and since people were having luck with crafting the new Archon armors and amulets lately, last night, I tried crafting maybe five or six 1h Maces for my Monk, who could use either some variety in weapons, or just a new main hand.

Some of them were okay, this was probably the best one I got out of only six tries.

759.2 DPS
    1.2 Attacks per second
    233-508 Arcane Damage
    15% Damage
    132 Strength
    218 Dexterity
    156 Intelligence
    2.9% Life Steal

Obviously, not epic by any stretch, but not terrible for only six shots at it. Most people craft maybe 20-30 things before they get something incredible.

I have it on my Monk right now, which is what I was shooting for, an off-hand weapon with some Life Steal. But even something like this, that's not epic and pretty easy to upgrade, gives me some hope that better stuff could occur via crafting.

I could use some time to recoup some costs and restore some of my materials, but once I have closer to 10 million gold (around 7.3 million right now), I'll try it out some more.
    Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.
    Quote from Ultragrisen

Quote from mitcheldk

Here is my best amu after 150 ish crafts

You really loves thos number 9 ;) Amazing amu! 125 crafted amulets so far got a slight upgrade for my CMWW build with 9.5Crit 950 loh 250 int... but not even close what i WANT :)

Sexy Indeed. How do you post the picture ? i tried to link it via imageshack but does not work

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Made gloves with the following stats the other night:

Armor: 309
    +91 Dexterity
    +220 Intelligence
    +32 Lightning Resistance
    Attack Speed increased by 9%
    Critical Hit Damage Increased by 28%
    Critical Hit Change increased by 9.0%
    "Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."-Friedrich Nietzsche
    My barb got a new shoulders, check my sig for armory. Actually it has all the stats I wanted for 15 rolls, so im happy with that for now:) I think my next craft is an amu with mass str ar cd cc ias/avg dmg, pref avg dmg:)
    Yea it could have rolled 200+str and 200+ armor, but still beats a vile ward imo. Was vitality craft btw. (I think every barb should craft vit shoulders, half of my 19 crafts had 150+ str)

174 str
    304 vit
    40 psn
    66 ar
    178 armor
    531 total armor
    Quote from warkosh

(I think every barb should craft vit shoulders, half of my 19 crafts had 150+ str)

I made about 200 of them so far, not more than 10 had over 200 str. No upgrade yet.
    Quote from Turtel

Quote from warkosh

(I think every barb should craft vit shoulders, half of my 19 crafts had 150+ str)

I made about 200 of them so far, not more than 10 had over 200 str. No upgrade yet.

I agree if you have a very nice roll already, your chances drop drastically. This is the reason I move to another slot for now. Also, while I accept str shoulders are bis for dps, I think 130vit is better than 30 str overall, especially if you arent near in bis gear (like me). Now I can focus on pure dmg on other slots and my life will probably not drop below a healthy 40k.
    Quote from warkosh

Quote from Turtel

Quote from warkosh

I agree if you have a very nice roll already, your chances drop drastically. This is the reason I move to another slot for now. Also, while I accept str shoulders are bis for dps, I think 130vit is better than 30 str overall, especially if you arent near in bis gear (like me). Now I can focus on pure dmg on other slots and my life will probably not drop below a healthy 40k.

Yup, that was discussed a few pages back ;)

The problem i'm having however, is not to finding a dps upgrade (i don't mind losing a little str), but to simply roll str above 200. A minute ago i made another 50 shoulders, only 2 rolled above 200 str. I'm not really complaining though, not in a hurry.
    Quote from Punkskelm

Sexy Indeed. How do you post the picture ? i tried to link it via imageshack but does not work

use this: [.img]link to image[./img] <- but without dots. You can PM me a test message if youre unsure what to do. :)
    (post deleted, nvm, too embarrassing)

(@post below: I figured this out *after* I answered - I just forgot that max str is always 300 on shoulders)
    Quote from Bagstone

(post deleted)

Yes, the Vit version. Like was said on previous pages by a few people, the Vit version is BiS for barbs (not for pure dps), because it can still roll 300 str, like usual, but 330 vit as well, compared to 330 str / 200 vit the Str version can roll. (Same goes for Vit gloves for all other classes with their primary stat.)

It's just much harder to craft a good dps shoulder, but it's HP i need atm anyway (lost nearly 9k from amulet). I'd be happy with 250 str, i would lose 3k dps, but gain atleast 7.2k hp from the minimum vit roll [201].

edit: lol bagstone, no one expects you to know every detial about the game. nothing embarrasing :)
    Best crafted gloves so far

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Oops. wrong link lol.
    i made a pretty good chest piece
    Quote from TheTacoMan

gj!!! it has got rly nice... hmm.. hard to say :D
    Quote from martysuchy

Quote from TheTacoMan

gj!!! it has got rly nice... hmm.. hard to say :D

What are you talking about?
    The best stat of that chest is......is.......
    I'm dead.

Pretty satisfied.
    Slowly getting there.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes