Best 1.0.7 crafted items so far?

Haha... set bonus. Nice. I've heard of them. You know, we wizards didn't quite get any. Except for the 4 piece bonus if you're running an AP-heavy build, the wizard set bonuses are a freaking joke. I have 2 Blackthorne items for 100 vit, 2 Zuni items for 130 dex, I even have 2 Nat items for 7% crit. Tal 2pc bonus? 3% fire damage... I don't know anyone using fire damage skills at all :-(
    Yeah heh. I never understood the design of the Wiz set bonus (2 and 3).
    Atleast you get to use other class bonuses to compensate a little.

But my point was anyway that Int users will stay with TR chest for stats, but other classes care about set chest for bonus, not for the stats so much (no special stat), except for special circumstances :P
    Quote from Turtel

Yeah heh. I never understood the design of the Wiz set bonus (2 and 3).
    Atleast you get to use other class bonuses to compensate a little.

But my point was anyway that Int users will stay with TR chest for stats, but other classes care about set chest for bonus, not for the stats so much (no special stat), except for special circumstances :P

I think they were forced to gimp one set since there are techically two possible sets for the Wizard to wear: Zunis and Tal's. I'm not number crunching theory-crafter, but I get the feeling they needed to make it so that wearing a combination of the sets didn't make the Int classes ungodly better than any other class.

For example, Tal's armor offers increased attack speed, and the belt CC, if you made those two pieces offer the player 130 INT, then you might see the problem.

OTOH Zuni's chest offers way more EHP. Plus the white looks really slick.

I think piece by piece Tal's is better, but the overall set bonuses Zuni offers is better. Getting the full set bonus for either set isn't too shabby, 2 more AP a second could be argued to be a substantial DPS boost. While Zuni's of course has it's own WD thing going on.

I think it would have been more interesting to just throw in a large bonus to a single skill to the Tal's set much like they did with Inna's Sweeping Wind. Sure, not everyone would use it, but it'd be flavorful, and at least powerful to someone. Such as Meteor costs 30 less AP.
    Well...it could be, but i don't think so because both dex 2sets are very nice and you can actually wear 4set + 2 set. Also, barbs don't even have any options (i don't count Blackthrons cause all classes have that option).

The example you made is more or less what innas pants+belt are :)
    Crafted 132 ammys and only one had two out of three trifecta stats - rolled IAS and crit and an abysmal roll at that.

Until....

So I'm not sure how much gold was ultimately used to get this craft - however - it was totally worth it and significantly cheaper than trying to buy this from the AH. 22k dps increase and a 6k life increase. Lost 50 resistances, but I can deal.
    I've crafted two trifecta int gloves and two bracers with int+vit+all resist+crit chance already and none give me any upgrades :(
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I'm jelly. With that gold find you'll make your crafting costs back in no time!
    http://eu.battle.net...5/hero/24654297

Crafted shoulders, bracers, gloves and chest.
    Shoulders took about 10 crafts.
    Got my bracers on 3rd craft.
    Chest on 4th.
    Gloves took about 25 tries.
    Still haven't rolled a good neck, 120 and counting.

So far I've gained about 20-30k dps from those items, lost around 2k health and 50 res. I can live with that.
    Got a nice amulet after 70something crafts:

Still crafting shoulders though..
    Quote from IgnatiusReilly

I'm jelly. With that gold find you'll make your crafting costs back in no time!

Goldfind is also capped at 300% and you don't get 48% more Gold, because you already have 300+ GF%. Goldfind is a completly useless stat unless you are very low Monsterpower or a Botter :o
    My best gauntlets so far, just crafted a minute ago (after about 200 tries -.- still have to see a single one with critchance and attackspeed):

After 150+ crafts I got these gloves. Pretty lucky I guess. Was hoping for a little more attack speed and crit dmg, but I don't think I can complain ;)

PS: I looked on the AH for gloves with the same stats and that would cost me more then 500M so I'm pretty happy :)
    PS II: It cost me roughly 15M to craft this.
    Just look at my monk's Shoulders, Gloves, Bracers, and Neck...combined altogether it was roughly 150 craft's to get these

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Oxna-1379/hero/9490443
    mine crafted items here
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Effernity-1382/hero/17304960
    actually, gloves and shoulders for me were pretty amazing
    Here is my best amu after 150 ish crafts

I crafted some Nice gloves tell me what you think

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GodsWar-2731/hero/9779101

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us"/>

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/7/glovesm.jpg/

I crafted this amu last night, took me around 180 tries

326 Dex
    58 Vit
    8% IAS
    76% CD
    8% CC

( I can not post an image as this is my first post, my btag: ncw#1735)
    Quote from that_ncw

I crafted this amu last night, took me around 180 tries

326 Dex
    58 Vit
    8% IAS
    76% CD
    8% CC

( I can not post an image as this is my first post, my btag: ncw#1735)

How come you are missing 1 affix? :o

edit: Nevermind, my bad. Seen your profile now, there's poison res as well.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes