Best 1.0.7 crafted items so far?

Hello,

I was just curious to see the godly crafted items out there. On my part, here's my best one so far:

I'm currently looking for an amulet with that kind of intelligence (preferably more), vitality and life%.

But I also want 50+ average damage, 8-9% attack speed, 85%+ crit damage, and 9-10% crit chance.

I wonder how many times I need to craft to get one.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    That sure is a nice amu, iam still in the making of amulets, done over 30 of em so faar. Only shitty ones.
    Jaetch, It took me around 50 attemps to craft that one but I still think I got very luck. So for what you're asking... hum.... 500+ craft?
    After 4 crafted i got this

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/127288171
    Very nice ammy! only missing some vit!! (and dmg...)
    Quote from Jaetch

I'm currently looking for an amulet with that kind of intelligence (preferably more), vitality and life%.

But I also want 50+ average damage, 8-9% attack speed, 85%+ crit damage, and 9-10% crit chance.

I wonder how many times I need to craft to get one.

You can't have them all.

~220 main stat guaranteed + any 5 of the following:
    ~130 main stat/~130 vit
    %life
    cc
    cd
    ias
    +dmg
    I thought he was talking about 2 separate amulets. One for HP and a quintfecta for dps.
    See my rare ring (damage, int, vitality, res, attack speed, crit chance, crit damage). For the amulet, I'm hoping to craft one with life % instead of resistance.

Ohh, PFFFTTT, I just noticed it says the amulet only comes with 6 affixes max. FAIL. I am not crafting this amulet.

Actually, you know what. See my original statement before I crossed it out. I believe it's possible to craft such an amulet.

Example (not mine):

Intelligence instead of strength. The low int as life %. Keep the vitality (obv. prefer higher). Switch health globes/potion for attack speed. Keep the bonus damage.

There we go. I'll take that.

Edit: Actually, what am I talking about, just look at OP's amulet. Instead of dex, change that to bonus damage. Instead of the socket, change that to attack speed. Then just max out the crit chance and crit damage. There's the amulet I want.
    My shoulders, better than any vile ward.
    http://imageshack.us...pboard01yg.jpg/
    Jaetch, what you are looking for is definitely possible. Actually, i'm looking for the same thing :)
    Sorry Jeatch but that's still not possible to craft. Absolutely not. In every example you are giving, you want 7 affixes (base int + 6 randoms). You are taking apart a double roll in your comparisons:

Your ring has a double stat of int + vit (1 affix) . Crafted amulet would have only Int as main stat + all those affixes.
    The amulet in the picture - int + vit is a double stat (1 affix). You cannot take only int and change that to life.
    OPs amulet - same story. dex + vit is 1 affix.

BiS crafted amulet is this http://d3up.com/i/4441964
    Int instead of str for you. Change any affix you want for the life%, but you aint getting quintfecta + vit + life

the rolls on it are 230 primary stat, 150primary +150 vit (1 affix), CHD, CHC, AS, avg dmg (primary + 5 affixes)

Here is what IS possible, but not with the crafted one.

36-72 damage
    +150 intellect
    +150 vitality
    16% life
    9% attack speed
    100% critical hit damage
    10% critical hit chance

int + vit is a single affix. It is not possible to craft, because craft has a primary affix with no vit. (this is basically same as your ring, with life instead of AR, just like you wanted)

edit: 1 last thing. If you were to craft the Vit version (which is oh so much harder to get right), you could end up with the amulet i linked, but with inverted int and vit values. So that's 380 vit and 150 int. Maybe that way you wouldn't mind not having the life% ( or might even be better, depending on how much vit you already have).
    Quote from Turtel

Sorry Jeatch but that's still not possible. Absolutely not. In every example you are giving, you want 7 affixes (base int + 6 randoms). You are taking apart a double roll in your comparisons:

Your ring has a double stat of int + vit (1 affix) . Crafted amulet would have only Int as main stat + all those affixes.
    The amulet in the picture - int + vit is a double stat (1 affix). You cannot take only int and change that to life.
    OPs amulet - same story. dex + vit is 1 affix.

BiS crafted amulet is this http://d3up.com/i/4441964
    Int instead of str for you. Change any affix you want for the life%, but you aint getting quadfecta + vit + life

the rolls on it are 230 primary stat, 150primary +150 vit (1 affix), CHD, CHC, AS, avg dmg (primary + 5 affixes)

Ah, ah, ah, right, the double affix keeps slipping my mind. Well. It's okay, I'll take 380 int with the rest of the stats instead of average damage... time to craft it, I guess.
    Ok didn't see that double int roll....

You're right Turtel
    out of 70 crafted today, this one was the only one that gave me a 5k dps bonus

Saw this on another forum.

I highly recommend people craft at least a few shoulders, I've replaced two pairs of Vilewards with just a few crafts.

My first craft. Spirit breaker.

Now I'm not expecting anything to come close anytime soon.
    First craft!?!?!?! Lucky!!!!

It took me like 50 crafts to have a decent ammy!
    Quote from Bourrelle

First craft!?!?!?! Lucky!!!!

It took me like 50 crafts to have a decent ammy!

Reverse for me. That was my first craft and the next nine—yes, just nine—were all utter garbage (not a single one rolled crit chance, crit damage or attack speed).

Man, I should've saved those Demonic Essences and built myself a Marquise Topaz instead... at least my Enchantress should appreciate her new gift.
    Ya, on my side, I think ill craft some shoulders first...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes