1.07 crafting plans not working properly?

Its 1.07 crafted amulet of dexterity. I might be wrong, but I cannot see 5 random properties here, max 4.

- min damage
    - max damage
    - vitality
    - vitality + dexterity

So are these working as they should? does anyone else have any weird amulets?
    May be a hidden +damage inserted in there within the "+10-53" damage.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Indeed it is.
    Avg dmg (10 - X) and +max dmg.
    Do you have any link where I could find item affix ranges? because 10min damage total by having min damage + hidden damage sounds pretty low to me.

Assuming there would be

- min dmg
    - max dmg
    - average dmg
    - dex + vit
    - vit

So can min dmg + average dmg really be only 10 total?
    I think you're misunderstanding. One of the rolls was +10 - XX damage, where XX is something less than 53. Another roll is +YY max damage, where YY is also less than 53, but XX+YY = 53.
    Lvl 56 minmax can roll 10-13. So in your case it could be between 10 - 20 and 10 - 23. So it has to have another max damage with 30 - 33 damage.
    Quote from Turtel

Indeed it is.
    Avg dmg (10 - X) and +max dmg.

Quote from RMrulz

I think you're misunderstanding. One of the rolls was +10 - XX damage, where XX is something less than 53. Another roll is +YY max damage, where YY is also less than 53, but XX+YY = 53.

Quote from LordPoekel

Lvl 56 minmax can roll 10-13. So in your case it could be between 10 - 20 and 10 - 23. So it has to have another max damage with 30 - 33 damage.

I Might be just stupid but then isnt there only 4 random stats?

- 10-XX dmg
    - YY max dmg
    - vit
    - vit + dex

I´m confused. :S
    average dmg
    max dmg
    dex
    vit
    dex/vit

forgot dex dont count, i dont see it either
    Nice amulet for your Scoundrel.
    You're right. That still makes it only 4. I remember there was a thread somewhere, where some ppl explained that if +min dmg is higher than max dmg of the avg dmg roll part, it might become absolutely hidden. Meaning you wouldn't see the number at all. Based on that, i have tried to check the amulet on your monk and its a -3351.1dps difference, but on the picture you show, its -2065.8. The exact number pops up if i modify the avg dmg to 42-53, which would mean there's a hidden +32 minD.

I'm not 100% sure about this, but it might be the explanation and would make it 5 rolls (+min +max +avg dmg +vit +dex/vit)
    1. Min/max damage
    2. Max damage
    3. Dexterity (max on BoA Amulet is 230)
    4. Vitality
    5. Vitality + Dexterity

...yes, no, maybe so?
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Dex is base Jeatch. If you count that in, it needs 6.

If dex (or any other stat on any item except cindercoat and blackthorns jousting mail) is already present, it cannot roll once more. The only way to increase dex further is from a double roll (dex+vit in this example)
    Thanks Turtel! :) That is really nasty and they should fix it. They adjusted damage behaviour with rubies this patch, so they could have fixed this too.

Quote from AsHeavenIsWide

Nice amulet for your Scoundrel.

gotta give this to scoundrel then. :D
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes