Does anyone else find it strange...

that in Act 1, Leah is staying at the Inn? Shouldn't she live with Cain? He raised her, he has a nice house, but forces her to live at the Inn?

Sorry, too much time on my hands today, and sorry if this has been brought up before.
    shes at the inn to help the wounded....
    Yeah, but isn't hers first part of diary there also in the room, it looks like she is really staying at the inn.
    Her Diaries in act 1 are always in the Inn. I'm not sure if it's labeled as her room, but she definitely doesn't have a room in Cain's house.
    Cain was too horny all the time so Leah had to pack her bags and live at the inn.

Cain was too horny all the time so Leah had to pack her bags and live at the inn.

Yes. I believe this is the answer the OP was looking for.
    Doesn't it say "Leah's Room" ??
    I AIN'T HAD NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS.

Doesn't it say "Leah's Room" ??

I do indeed think it says "Leah's Room" when you visit the back of the inn. It's a valid question...

I don't know, is there any chance that Cain has his own place because of how many books and scrolls and nonsense he's reading and studying, but Leah would rather live in the inn because she's old enough to take care of herself and have her own space? Like I said, it's a valid question to ask why Cain's niece isn't living in the same house with him, but...

As we find out...she's not really Cain's niece by blood...he took care of her. Check out this Wiki link: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Leah
    Pre AH-shutdown Transcendence/Spirit (Re)gen build, uses only found and crafted gear and gems, can handle MP7.
    There was a Diablo III eBook called "The Order" that I believed covered the origins of Cain and his meeting with Leah. I didn't get too far into it (the dialogue and descriptions somewhat bored me), but it may be worth looking into for people who are interested.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Maybe she just got tired of the smell of ointment and adult diapers.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    How hold are you guys? Don't you think Leah would stay with her parents/familly for ever? She deserve freedom!

P.s. Sorry for my spelling i'm using an Android phone.
    Forget my bad grammar English is not my native language.

How hold are you guys? Don't you think Leah would stay with her parents/familly for ever? She deserve freedom!

P.s. Sorry for my spelling i'm using an Android phone.

It would make sense if she had her own place, but it seems wierd that she "moved out" of Cain's place just to rent a room at the inn. If I had a friend who moved out and rented a hotel room, I'd assume they had some sort of falling out with their folks.
    ...and if you disagree with me, you're probably <insert random ad hominem attack here>.
    Maybe she worked there.

Cleaning or cooking or serving drinks or pole dancing

Maybe she worked there.

Cleaning or cooking or serving drinks or pole dancing

Lol.
    Now THAT'S a cinematic I'd like to see.
    "It's hard to kill a man once you've seen pictures of his kids"
    Girls have their own needs, just like boys...Cain was really old and the innkeeper was the best there was around and he had some money too. Louis Vuitton bags and orgasms can make a woman happy. At least in the world of Diablo having those 2 things is a luxury. I've never found one of those bags, they just won't drop. And I'm the Nephalem, the savior of every stupid thing, and I still haven't seen some boobs...really? No boobs for the winner?
    Don't forget that Leah was kind of tired of Cain's stories, it's only natural that she didn't want to live with his crazy uncle, but not too far, so she could take care of him if needed.

Thanks ScyberDragon!!! you're awesome!!:D:D

Don't forget that Leah was kind of tired of Cain's stories, it's only natural that she didn't want to live with his crazy uncle, but not too far, so she could take care of him if needed.

We have a winner here.

And I'm the Nephalem, the savior of every stupid thing, and I still haven't seen some boobs...really? No boobs for the winner?

Act III: Tower of the Damned, Arreat Crater 2, Core of the Arreat.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Agree with the Cain horny theory.
    I forgot about it but...Leah speaks about opening her own Inn someday.

This might support my theory: she worked here. ( but I might be wrong about the dancing)

that in Act 1, Leah is staying at the Inn? Shouldn't she live with Cain? He raised her, he has a nice house, but forces her to live at the Inn?
    Sorry, too much time on my hands today, and sorry if this has been brought up before.

She is a raging alcoholic obviously.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes