I am rich now! woot - need gear advice

Quote from maka

@Bagstone and Jaetch: hahaha, sorry guys, it was just a joke, no actual offence was intended. I had a pretty good laugh myself making that post, I though the picture was quite funny :Thumbs Up:

No offence taken, and the picture was quite funny, I have to admit that ;-)
    Quote from Jaetch

Grats!

The same is happening for me right now on an Echoing Fury (1200 DPS, str, socket... no life steal or crit). Since it had no other stats besides primary, socket and high DPS, I figured it'd go for like 10M or something, so I set it as 2M starting bid... and trolled with 500M buyout.

Before I went to sleep last night, it was on a 170M bid with 8 hours remaining. You never know.

Quote from Jaetch

Grats!

The same is happening for me right now on an Echoing Fury (1200 DPS, str, socket... no life steal or crit). Since it had no other stats besides primary, socket and high DPS, I figured it'd go for like 10M or something, so I set it as 2M starting bid... and trolled with 500M buyout.

Before I went to sleep last night, it was on a 170M bid with 8 hours remaining. You never know.

I bought a 1110dps Echoing with socket and ~160str for 35m ...had it 220+str or what? :o
    let me wrap my head around this, you think that 42mil gold makes you rich in this game?
    thanks for a laugh
    Quote from Hadley88

I bought a 1110dps Echoing with socket and ~160str for 35m ...had it 220+str or what? :o

Well, it's more like 1230 DPS with almost 200 strength and also 90 vitality to go with it. +0.24 APS doesn't hurt either.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Congrats, jumping from 5m to 60m in one single step is huge. With 60m you can get some decent gear and start playing the market. Start investing in items from 100k-5m to start and you should double your money in no time. I posted a wand before asking for a price check, everybody said it was junk and it sold for 50m. People post replies without checking the market so that's why sometimes they are way off.
    Congratulations.
    Here is my barb's gear:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Psychokiller-1245/hero/3180171

With the gold I got the Mempo of Twilight helm and Vile Ward shoulders each purchased for 2.5mil for a total of 5mil.

So I'm just wondering if you guys could help me on what the next most important upgrade is because I'm not really sure I was thinking of getting an echoing fury but I think my defense needs a little boost before getting more dps. Any recommendations?
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Quote from Roberts91

Here is my barb's gear:

http://us.battle.net...45/hero/3180171

With the gold I got the Mempo of Twilight helm and Vile Ward shoulders each purchased for 2.5mil for a total of 5mil.

So I'm just wondering if you guys could help me on what the next most important upgrade is because I'm not really sure I was thinking of getting an echoing fury but I think my defense needs a little boost before getting more dps. Any recommendations?

You can probably grab a pair of decent IK boots to get that +60 resist set bonus. The boots will upgrade your current ones and you can significantly raise your EHP.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    I got the boots now I'm just looking at getting my +24 movement speed I already own a storngarm bracers and i'm looking at some Lacuni Prowlers for 25 mil it seems like a bit of a downgrade

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes