Best RNG ever?

I have had 5 Immortal king's chests drop in the last couple of days ( in 5 hours played). I kept two for my wife and my alt. And sold the others for 150 million.
    how about you give me 1 for free?
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    Fascinating, I have never had it dropped. And I've already seen hundreds of legendaries (usually around 5-6 each day). Not once Immortal chest. Don't take it as a rant, other legendaries are good too, it's just that RNG is fascinating.
    That's pretty nice.
    I've had similar rng "luck" once, found the same legendary three times in one run... gladiator gauntles, I seem to attract gloves though, tons of frostburns and theo's, too. >_>
    Never found one. I have found 4 or 5 Tyraels in a few days time, all rolled poorly with no socks.

i had like 4 or 5 drop for me 2
    at first i was like WHEN wil Ik chest drop for me...and then boom few weeks after few of them drops...crazy...

rng is bitch
    i have got nothing against god ,it is his funclub i cant stand !
    I actually get a LOT of legendaries, but they always suck. . . horribly. I have yet to find a single item worth more than 10mil on the AH :*(

Clearly my bad luck is balancing your good fortune ;P
    Found 4 Andariel's in one run last night, RNG is a bitch.
    Spirit Stone, 5 pieces 2 days: My battle-tag friend got it!

I have had 6 Stormshields in total that I've found. Random days and months ofc.

Swedish Official Fansite www.Diablo3pvp.se

there is not rng at All...
    I'm a magnet for gloves, 2H weapons and Fire Walkers.

I have all possible 2H weapons drop on me several times, skorns, warmongers, grand vizier, etc...

Gloves are always either frostburn or gladiator, either brimstone material.

I have a collection of Fire Walkers already one with good Int other with good Str/Dex but none with all res which is what make them worth something, I'm always praying for some Ice Climbers with movement speed when I see "Boots" legendary but never had the luck.

Lately I've also had quite a few lvl 58 legs, like wizard hat Dark Mage's Shade which can't even been turned into brimstones...

Never had an IK drop, lucky drops so far were a couple of average Natalya's embrace which got me 60M on AH and a good Dead Man Legacy which also got me 60M, others have always been worth less than 5M
    I get manticores and scorns :P had about 5 or 6 of each lol. Loving the Theo's and Frostburns tho. Stacking dem Brimstones haha
    Quote from Enkeria

I have a stormshield which is near perfect stats but after the MP was introduces shields are unsaleable.
    Quote from BatuKMan

Quote from Enkeria

I have a stormshield which is near perfect stats but after the MP was introduces shields are unsaleable.

I think they have potential for PvP, I'd keep them for a while if I were you. Especially near perfect stormshield will have a value. At least in my opinion ofc. Chances are it will suck anyway.
    This is the only "RNG-Luck" I ever had.

My rolls always suck.
    Neither me nor my friends have ever seen an Echoing Fury drop. That is in an accumulated play time of way more than 1000+ hours. We start to believe EF's don't drop, they're just cheated items that some people bought on the AH :-P

I had a "lucky" streak of 8 legendary glove drops in 2 days though. 3 Gladiator's, 5 Forstburn's. [Insert random RNG flame here]
    Gotten 2 EFs now on my wizard both around 850dps with no sockets or crit dmg lol. Brimstone both haha.
    1,000 hours, never found (Inferno legendaries/sets):

- Zunimassa's Trail
    - Zunimassa's Pox
    - Inna's Vast Expanse
    - Blackthorne's Surcoat
    - Blackthorne's Jousting Mail
    - Immortal King's Irons
    - Tyrael's Might
    - Ice Climbers
    - Manajuma's Gory Fetch
    - Uhkapian Serpent
    - Litany of the Undaunted
    - The Compass Rose
    - Natalya's Reflection
    - The Star of Azkaranth
    - Mara's Kaleidoscope
    - Ouroboros
    - Depth Diggers
    - BK Solemn Vow
    - Last Breath
    - Sky Splitter

I've only found one Mempo of Twilight, Witching Hour, Vile Ward, Zunimassa's Marrow, Immortal King's Triumph, Tal Rasha's Allegiance, Natalya's Bloody Footprints, Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross... ever.

I did find about 20 Gidbinns and Andariel's Visage, though.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Wow, that is... quite a comprehensive list. Do you keep track of your legendaries? Like, do you take screenshots every time or scan them or something like that? Or is it just based on your memories? I've got way less than 1000 hours play time and I can't tell for sure how often I've found some of the less interesting legendaries...
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes