What happens if you bid on a Duped item?

Blizz should require an authenticator- you playing some of the most popular games ever made (talking about the catalog) and are a focus of the hackers' and their massive logon programs.

Selling more would drive down the price a bit as well. I know this has been discussed at Blizz many times they just need to do it with the next SC launch.
    Conform or be cast out.

My Demon Hunter: http://tinyurl.com/anufqzj

Demon Hunter spreadsheet by Dretar http://www.diablofans.com/topic/46517-demon-hunter-dps-calculator/
    Quote from Analogkid

Selling more would drive down the price a bit as well.

Doubtful unless they start selling them with a loss, as currently they are sold at cost.
    The day I am required to buy an authenticator is the day I stop buying Blizzard games.
    Not saying that what I think matters anything.
    Just saying.
    Quote from maka

The day I am required to buy an authenticator is the day I stop buying Blizzard games.
    Just saying.

They really should just package a keyfob authenticator with their games at this point.

I agree with you though. I purchased my authenticator gladly. I would not have been very pleased, at all, if they mandated a security addon to my account, even if I could get it for free on my phone.
    66.0k elite kills :: 1.97m total kills :: p244
    Planet Express <PlanEx>
    (V) (°,,°) (V)
    Quote from shaggy

Quote from maka

Just saying.

They really should just package a keyfob authenticator with their games at this point.

I agree with you though. I purchased my authenticator gladly. I would not have been very pleased, at all, if they mandated a security addon to my account, even if I could get it for free on my phone.

I think that would do wonders for their public image. No idea how much it would cost them, but it'd be a great way to give back to the fans.
    Quote from maka

Just saying.

To be fair, I (and supposedly many others) said the same thing about the forced B.Net login to play D3 or SC2.... and yet here we are ;-)
    ^^Only because I thought D3 was going to be awesome :P
    Curses, I just sold my weapon to someone who offered me a butt-ton of gold for it.

Now I'm very tempted to buy that duped Echoing Fury.

Must resist.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes