A new beginning?

O.K. let me make one thing clear at the beginning. I have NEVER played Diablo III.

I joined this forum back in 2008 with the hopes that DIII would allow me to continue to feed my habit.

It soon became apparent that DIII did not meet my requirements so I stopped monitoring the forums and posting. Obviously I didn't buy the game.

Now, Jay Wilson has left. I cannot comment on his performance or the game for the reason previously given but with a possible change in direction the game may one day meet my needs. Therefore I'll monitor the forums again but probably will post infrequently.
    Thanks for letting me know, my life has been changed with the knowledge that you will now be browsing these forums
    the North Pacific Salmon
    ~And we'll march... along, with our blindfolds on
    And we'll ride... the rails, with our pistols drawn
    Can the Lord... above, forgive what we've done?
    Can we fight to save our souls?
    Quote from Coho

Thanks for letting me know, my life has been changed with the knowledge that you will now be browsing these forums

Awsome that you tell us how many fucks you give. Next time just click the X on the upper right corner.

Welcome back Totsakanth.
    "Tried the adventuring life. Didn't care for it. Too much pain, not enough profit." - Vidar the Collector

Number 1 DH in Crit dmg @ World. Working for NR 1 in life aswell!
    Quote from Xpire

Quote from Coho

Awsome that you tell us how many fucks you give. Next time just click the X on the upper right corner.

Welcome back Totsakanth.

There is no X on the upper right corner...haha mac power <3

I doubt that the game will change in a complete different way, so don't get your hopes up.
    Quote from aldora

There is no X on the upper right corner...haha mac power <3

I doubt that the game will change in a complete different way, so don't get your hopes up.

Yeah thats right praise mac on a fucking gaming forum.
    Clueless Douchebag
    This is going nowhere productive.

Thanks for coming back Totsakanth.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes