Sick Crafted amulet on PTR - Why not on LIVE xD????

I don't understand why is every one saying how shitty it is to play on PTR and get a great item. Well why do you even craft or pickup items on PTR then? What is the reason for that? If you just want to know how good the items can get, you can look it up, no need to play PTR for that.

Right now PTR is great for testing the changes and dueling. Items can be simply imagined, put into calculators and whatnot.
    Quote from vioche

Quote from Andarus

I got a better one on PTR. Its not that great. 2 affixes are pretty bad and LoH isn't that good anymore.

40+ Average Damage
    375+ Str
    100+ Vit
    9% IAS
    100% CHD
    10% CHC

Something like that would be sick :P

something like that would be as close to BIS u can get

if i found/crafted that on PTR i would do this:

I would do the same,so yea,the reason why I don`t play on the PTR, I even got that feeling that if I will get my first sick item there and never get one again on the live servers.
    Beside that,it is time wasted after you first log on and see the changes,analyze what`s coming etc...You better spend that time grinding,flipping or doing whatever on live, considering you want to spend it on D3.
    copy your charactor, dont pick up any loot. once you see what you need to see, leave.
    Quote from Turtel

I don't understand why is every one saying how shitty it is to play on PTR and get a great item. Well why do you even craft or pickup items on PTR then? What is the reason for that? If you just want to know how good the items can get, you can look it up, no need to play PTR for that.

Right now PTR is great for testing the changes and dueling. Items can be simply imagined, put into calculators and whatnot.

You are right. I was just testing the ptr, yet I couldn't resist picking up the items. And it sucks because when finally you have a good luck, it was for nothing. When I think of it, this would make a decent meme with bad luck brian, something like picked perfect quintefecta - on ptr. Not the funniest, but very demotivational nontheless.
    What about socket Isn't that better than average dmg, or mby you can have both?
    I was at PTR once. When new legendaries were introduced. Echoing Fury with socket and 90 something% crit damage dropped. It had very good DPS (can't remember,something over 1100 DPS). And low fear proc. I was furious.

Never have I seen item as good as that drop on live for me.

I found one of those on live. The DPS was lower I think. Sold for a few hundred million. Just thought you'd want to know!
    Quote from Baracuda

What about socket Isn't that better than average dmg, or mby you can have both?

max avg dmg is about 2xbetter than radiant star gem, cant have both, its 6 affixes already
    Quote from IgnatiusReilly

I've seen quite a few amulets of this caliber pop up lately. I guess crafting isn't quite the one in a billion chance everyone makes it out to be.

:P

SHHH, I'm trying to sell my amulet <_
    (NOT MINE)

BurningRope#1322
    But then if no one wanted to try the PTR and then report bugs and stuff that is bad... how are we to test the game? Know that stuff works properly? Do we leave it to the "casual" gamer? :)
    Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

I would kill myself if I got such rolls in PTR lol xD.
    If you're not on the PTR, don't bitch about the fact that the new changes were not what you thought they'd be. Blizzard gives us an opportunity to try the changes out and to report bugs. If we have too few ppl on the PTR, there's a chance that something won't be discovered before it goes live and people will start to whine saying that blizz suck and can't do anything right.

If you're not in the PTR: your QQ-privileges has been suspended!!

PS. I'm also not on the PTR, so I won't complain when the new patch hits ^^
    Quote from Niddro

If you're not on the PTR, don't bitch about the fact that the new changes were not what you thought they'd be. Blizzard gives us an opportunity to try the changes out and to report bugs. If we have too few ppl on the PTR, there's a chance that something won't be discovered before it goes live and people will start to whine saying that blizz suck and can't do anything right.

If you're not in the PTR: your QQ-privileges has been suspended!!

PS. I'm also not on the PTR, so I won't complain when the new patch hits ^^

This is a bit offtopic but not playing the PTR does in no way take away your right to criticize the patch changes or bugs. This is a game and we are the customers. It is not our job to test the game for the developer. Blizzard too knows this and they simply have the PTR so that players can test the changes and give feedback if they wish. But they are not obligated to do that.

I tried the PTR when the MP patch was in there, just to get an idea what to expect. I played for maybe 10 minutes and the logged off. I've also already uninstalled the PTR client and don't plan on installing it again.
    Quote from shndany

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

I would kill myself if I got such rolls in PTR lol xD.

Fucking ridiculous, ain't it?

That ammy would boost my Monks DPS by ........dunno...maybe 40k+? Fucking sick shit.
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

If I'd roll this on live servers, I'd be the happiest man on earth. I mean, if you find this somewhere as a drop, it's awesome, but you're constantly reminded that you're wearing an amulet worth the equivalent of several hundreds of dollars and be tempted to sell it.

If you craft this, the only way is to enjoy the game with a bad-ass near-perfect amulet. And this is why BoA items are so freaking awesome!
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

If I'd roll this on live servers, I'd be the happiest man on earth. I mean, if you find this somewhere as a drop, it's awesome, but you're constantly reminded that you're wearing an amulet worth the equivalent of several hundreds of dollars and be tempted to sell it.

If you craft this, the only way is to enjoy the game with a bad-ass near-perfect amulet. And this is why BoA items are so freaking awesome!

Excellent point.

lol......how weird is that.....that you could be smoking pot and playing D3, just chillin....and find $500. You made an outstanding point about BoA items...they remove the temptation of selling in favor of keeping such an item for your use in the game.
    BurningRope#1322
    That amulet is so sick.
    Oh my god. I don't even have words for it.
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

But then comes the real prize! You now have the near-BiS amulet in the game for yourself! The next good one that drops - straight to the AH. :P
    Quote from overneathe

Quote from Bagstone

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

But then comes the real prize! You now have the near-BiS amulet in the game for yourself! The next good one that drops - straight to the AH. :P

and if you get a better roll ...
    shit.
    No socket or life regen :P
    Hope that these are the sort of rolls we get though, wonder how many where crafted to get this.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes