Sick Crafted amulet on PTR - Why not on LIVE xD????

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

Is this actually real? I don't mean to argue if it is, i'm just curious because 2 of the stats on it are higher than they can be on live servers. The dex is fine, 380 is max (30 higher than drops - documented in patch notes). The vit however should only roll 150 and it looks like theres a 7th affix which is +max dmg OR the min/max range is too high. If this amulet is really crafted on PTR, im very curious about any changes that are undocumented in patch notes so far.

Max rolls should be as i posted on 1st page on this thread, post #16

Any other items around that have higher stats then they should?

edit:

Vitality [Amulet]
    DexVit XII ; Valiant ; 63
    • One of 2 Magic Properties (varies):
      • +(45-150) Dexterity
      • +(45-150) Vitality

Maximum Damage [Amulet]
    MaxDam 14 Secondary_104 63
    • +(27-33) Maximum Damage
    Quote from Turtel

Quote from ruksak

(NOT MINE)

Is this actually real? I don't mean to argue if it is, i'm just curious because 2 of the stats on it are higher than they can be on live servers. The dex is fine, 380 is max (30 higher than drops - documented in patch notes). The vit however should only roll 150 and it looks like theres a 7th affix which is +max dmg OR the min/max range is too high. If this amulet is really crafted on PTR, im very curious about any changes that are undocumented in patch notes so far.

Max rolls should be as i posted on 1st page on this thread, post #16

Any other items around that have higher stats then they should?

edit:

Vitality [Amulet]
    DexVit XII ; Valiant ; 63
    • One of 2 Magic Properties (varies):
      • +(45-150) Dexterity
      • +(45-150) Vitality
    Maximum Damage [Amulet]
    MaxDam 14 Secondary_104 63
    • +(27-33) Maximum Damage

I wish I could help answer your question. However, I just ripped this pic off of the Diablo trade website I admin at. It was posted without any story behind it. I'll ask the member who posted it for some background on this. I'll get back to you when I hear from him.

Thanks for the catch though.

EDIT: OK....I got some info on it but still there is no way to confirm or deny the validity of this item. It was posted here @ Diabloincgamers.com.

"Azzure sent me a link to this item, which if it’s not ‘shoppedhas to be about the best rare amulet ever rolled in Diablo 3. It was done via the new v1.07 Dexterity amulet recipe, which is why it’s BoA, and it’s only on the PTR so doesn’t *really* exist. But still… look at those numbers.

I can’t even estimate a price; those stats with like 150 Dex would probably be 2b on Americas SC GAH, but with 370 Dex, and big +dmg, and huge Vit? That’s just off the charts. Literally, it’s impossible to get more thanabout 330 to any mainstat on a rare amulet in the current game. Only the new v1.07 crafting recipes can create such a huge number for dex/int/str."
    BurningRope#1322

B) Wow, just Wow, what else can I say?
    It's sick. If it is actually not shopped - and it is a bit suspicious, as I'm not sure what are the max rolls for ilvl63 ammys - you would need to craft tens maybe hundreds of thousands of them to have a reasonable chance for such high rolls. That's upto 10 billion gold just for crafting costs. And not to mention cost of ingredients and the actual time to craft them.

Or incredible, amazing luck.
    if ammys like this start showing up frequently i dont see much room to move up in the sanctuary. = Expansion time
    Quote from Nodnarb

if ammys like this start showing up frequently i dont see much room to move up in the sanctuary. = Expansion time

I didn't see any one drooling over potential max rolled amulets so far. The only difference in a max rolled craft amulet and a normal drop (1.0.5+) is +30 primary stat. Very very few came close to max since 1.0.5 was out.

Obviously it will be much easier to roll great stats on the crafts since it always has 6 affixes and 1 is choosable, but i still think there won't be THAT many of them. :) A lot more great ones yes, but still only minority of players will have close to max rolled.
    Quote from Sigma

shit.
    No socket or life regen :P
    Hope that these are the sort of rolls we get though, wonder how many where crafted to get this.

Why would you like a socket on that ammy??? Which stats would you trade for it?....

I would take it just like that :)
    Quote from ruksak

I wish I could help answer your question. However, I just ripped this pic off of the Diablo trade website I admin at. It was posted without any story behind it. I'll ask the member who posted it for some background on this. I'll get back to you when I hear from him.

EDIT: OK....I got some info on it but still there is no way to confirm or deny the validity of this item. It was posted here @ Diabloincgamers.com.

It's not real. You get the following stats:
    28 - 85 damage -> 2 affixes, damage range and max damage (1 affix max is 36 - 72, 2 affix max is 36 - 108)
    376 Dex -> 2 affixes, Dex and Dex/Vit (I am not sure what the max primary dex with the new recipe is. If it is 215 it is not possible as well as you get max 150 from Dex/vit)
    168 Vit -> counted in the affixes above, not possible (150 is max)
    8% IAS -> 1 affix
    99% CD -> 1 affix
    9.5% CC -> 1 affix

That's 7 affixes (out of a max of 6) and at least 1 stat (168) is not possible.
    Quote from LordPoekel

Quote from ruksak

28 - 85 damage -> 2 affixes, damage range and max damage (1 affix max is 36 - 72, 2 affix max is 36 - 108)
    376 Dex -> 2 affixes, Dex and Dex/Vit (I am not sure what the max primary dex with the new recipe is. If it is 215 it is not possible as well as you get max 150 from Dex/vit)
    8% IAS -> 1 affix
    99% CD -> 1 affix
    9.5% CC -> 1 affix

Everyone else agree?

It did strike me as odd though, that someone would go through the trouble of shoping a pic like this and not adhere to well known guidelines concerning max rolls. Why wouldn't the maker of this photoshop lower the vita roll to 150 so that it would be less scrutinized as fake?

Is there any room here to consider that this may be glitched via PTR, a glitch that may need be addressed?
    BurningRope#1322
    Quote from ruksak

Quote from LordPoekel

Quote from ruksak

8% IAS -> 1 affix
    99% CD -> 1 affix
    9.5% CC -> 1 affix

Everyone else agree?

It did strike me as odd though, that someone would go through the trouble of shoping a pic like this and not adhere to well known guidelines concerning max rolls. Why wouldn't the maker of this photoshop lower the vita roll to 150 so that it would be less scrutinized as fake?

Is there any room here to consider that this may be glitched via PTR, a glitch that may need be addressed?

I agree, it seems false. It's possible that there's a bug or glitch in PTR.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes