Duping on EU too?

Hi folks,

search AH for sword with avgdmg: 800 + Lifesteal + Critdmg + Socket

2 excatly the same swords will show up called "Assassin's Sunder"

Dont get fooled people!!

ps. hxxp://imgur.com/7vgU3VY
    I fail to see the purpose of this thread.
    Currently played toon:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/28310

Profit:
    Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    The OP is probably hoping to find out whether others believe there is duping going on right now on EU.

We can gather some signs, but we will never be 100% sure.
    I dont think duping is popular on EU right now
    if its only 2 could be account rollback
    There is no player duping. There is rollback dupes from time to time. There is a gigantic difference.
    Currently played toon:
    http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rage-2973/hero/28310

Profit:
    Flipping/Sniping: 6577€
    ^ also, I think it's possible that exactly the same item can drop multiple times, take a look at http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/18169990 the same item on different servers, that shouldn't be possible with duping. Unless there is some kind of transfer between TW and KR?
    diabloprogress.com/item/17287756. Item has been posted for weeks for 700/1400 and is posted 4 times for the same pricing in the ah right now. Nopes no duping going on.
    Quote from noorff

diabloprogress.com/item/17287756. Item has been posted for weeks for 700/1400 and is posted 4 times for the same pricing in the ah right now. Nopes no duping going on.

i just checked, its true; 4 identic skorn for sell right now on ah, WTF is goin on?? gonna repost this on eu blizz forum
    ah alrighty that would have been my next stop. Not sure how they are doing it might just be rollbacks but so many at the same time?
    Once when I was playing I picked up two rings within 5 minutes or so of each other. They each had five or six different stats and were exactly identical on every stat roll. It would be nearly impossible statistically for that to happen, and I have no idea what caused it except a bug on Blizzard's end. Anyways, from personal experience I know it could be possible for two of the exact same item to drop, although it is probably more likely hacking is involved in these cases.
    Quote from noorff

ah alrighty that would have been my next stop. Not sure how they are doing it might just be rollbacks but so many at the same time?

lol nope, what ppl dont understand is that u cant put your rolled back items on ah after , those are account bound, only ur "old items " that got scammed can be sold; they did that to prevent frauds

Btw 4 of the same identical type on ah at the same time its just too much, something is going on for sure
    Quote from c0bra4

lol nope, what ppl dont understand is that u cant put your rolled back items on ah after , those are account bound, only ur "old items " that got scammed can be sold; they did that to prevent frauds

Afaik this is only true for servers in Asia, not US or EU.
    Quote from Bagstone

Quote from c0bra4

Afaik this is only true for servers in Asia, not US or EU.

Yes its currently only active for the asia server.
    http://www.diablofans.com/news/1453-restored-items-in-tw-region-now-boa-revised-fan-made-battlenet-screens-blue-posts-poll-favourite-act-iv-environment-hots-beta-key-giveaway/
    Words of wisdom: Don't follow the advice of people who won't have to deal with the consequences.
    Right now there are 5 similar top skorns (1417dps, 196%, LS) on eu gold ah.
    Also, 7 Inna's Temperance 190/90 with start price of 400, which is low as hell.
    People said they've seen 2 identical Mempo with 5.5 crit.

Rollback my ass, this is definitely dupe.
    How does rollback in D3 work ?
    Quote from WizArt

How does rollback in D3 work ?

1 you get "hacked"
    2 you contact blizzard to restore your gear
    3 ???
    4 profit
    Quote from hwat

Right now there are 5 similar top skorns (1417dps, 196%, LS) on eu gold ah.
    Also, 7 Inna's Temperance 190/90 with start price of 400, which is low as hell.
    People said they've seen 2 identical Mempo with 5.5 crit.

Rollback my ass, this is definitely dupe.

This has been talked over months ago. There is no way to dupe items except for abusing rollbacks and I doubt even that works anymore. Just think about it, if players could dupe any items they want, there'd be an absolutely MASSIVE amount of dupes. We'd basically see nothing but dupes in the AH. The dupes that have already been done will never be removed (by Blizzard) because they'd just hurt their current owners who most probably are legitimate players. Maybe some rich player could buy all the dupes he sees in the AH and salvage them. :Thumbs Up:

Some have argued that a "smart duper" would not tell anyone else about the duping method and would just dupe a very small amount of items so as to not raise any suspicions. But this assumption fails in that a smart duper would never dupe anything else but gems etc. because it would be impossible to notice duped gems where as noticing dupes of, let's say, an Echoing Fury are very easy to identify because they have identical stats.

Also, some duplicate rares and even legendaries can be explained by the server side bug(?), which causes two (or more?) identical items to drop. I've had this happen once during my ~300h play time.
    Quote from Chiron

This has been talked over months ago. There is no way to dupe items except for abusing rollbacks and I doubt even that works anymore.

You are wrong.
    The duping is probably done by really small group of hackers who figured it out and use it wisely. That's why there's no "MASSIVE amount of dupes".

No tinfoil hat included.
    Quote from TehAdi

Quote from Chiron

This has been talked over months ago. There is no way to dupe items except for abusing rollbacks and I doubt even that works anymore.

You are wrong.
    The duping is probably done by really small group of hackers who figured it out and use it wisely. That's why there's no "MASSIVE amount of dupes".

No tinfoil hat included.

Read my whole post please. I already gave a counter for that "smart duper" argument, I'll paste it here to repeat:

Some have argued that a "smart duper" would not tell anyone else about the duping method and would just dupe a very small amount of items so as to not raise any suspicions. But this assumption fails in that a smart duper would never dupe anything else but gems etc. because it would be impossible to notice duped gems where as noticing dupes of, let's say, an Echoing Fury are very easy to identify because they have identical stats.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes