Macro question

I really want to use the G-buttons on my logitech keyboard since my fingers and wrist are killing me after playing a couple of hours on my CM wizard.

I tried to find other posts with a similar topic but the only thing that was stated by a bluepost was that it MAYBE will be banable.

If i have understood the mainpoint of it, i will not be allowed to create a macro spamming 3 abilities, unless it will be at the same speed as i would do it manually.
    There's no question in there.
    Wizard DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    Crusader DPS and EHP Spreadsheet, meant for Crusaders
    My Wizard
    Quote from Kring

I really want to use the G-buttons on my logitech keyboard since my fingers and wrist are killing me after playing a couple of hours on my CM wizard.

I tried to find other posts with a similar topic but the only thing that was stated by a bluepost was that it MAYBE will be banable.

If i have understood the mainpoint of it, i will not be allowed to create a macro spamming 3 abilities, unless it will be at the same speed as i would do it manually.

Quote from Kring

Will I get banned for using a macro?
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Answer: Its bannable and they can detect it pretty easy if they want since nobody having the same keytroke pattern over a period of time. ;)
    BM hunter spam way back in TBC and CM Wiz 3-ability lockdown spam in D3 -- both of those pretty much beg for a programmable keyboard or autohotkey if you don't have a programmable keyboard. it's not the sort of thing blizz is looking to ban people for whatever the eula or tos say. save your wrist and your keyboard. program 1 key to spam the rotation. seriously.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes