1.0.7 Fastest Way to Acquire BoA Item Plans

So made a quick guide for monks and others to acquire the BoA Item plans quickly. I found this to be the quickest taking only 1 minute and 30 seconds and has less RnG than depending on World Drops! Happy Farming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84-0A4HAZKA
    Also made this Amulet today : http://i.imgur.com/bW81V.png

Youtube Video :

Livestream : twitch.tv/datmodz

Crafting Plans and Jeweler Designs have been added for all of the new Rare recipes listed above
    These plans (excluding the chest piece) will drop randomly in the world, but have a 50% chance to drop off the following bosses when you have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor:
    Skeleton King
    Spider Queen
    Maghda
    Zoltun Kulle
    Ghom
    Cydaea
    Rakanoth
    Izual

Thank you for looking,
    Modz
    Thanks, did some testing too and for me as a DH with vault I found that Skycrown Battlements for four stacks and one at the end of Depth 3 was the fastest one, killed Ghom within 120 seconds. Guess it all comes down to RNG with how many elites that spawn on each area. Tried out some Depth 2 and most of the times you got four stacks there but not all the time while Skycrown gave me guaranteed four stacks every run so far.

But in either way, since there is a 50% chance for drop with five stacks regardless of MP, running MP0 ignoring all the white mobs is the way to go for sure whichever area way you choose. Prolly take a while to get all the plans but atleat you can sell and trade em if you already have it.
    to get all 16 recipes (4 amulet, 4 shoulder, 4 gloves, 4 bracers)

you need theoretical 108,2 runs ~109 runs to get all

If you need 5 mins with looting some items and selling and rejoining game..., you will need 545 min. ~9h

Then you should have 16 recipes for yourself and 38 other recipes for sale.

That ghom will be the fastest method should everyone know who have allready farmed act3 for hours.
    Nice video. Thank you, sir.
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Nice video. Thank you, sir.

Thank you for the positive feedback.

@ Tazeon. Yes, I agree that the optimal route should of been pretty obvious to seasoned Diablo 3 players, but some players don't have as much time to invest into the game as others. So this guide ends up being helpful to 90% of the player population that wants to avoid wasting time farming the wrong area for plans that have the potential to be huge upgrades for them.

Anyways, I will be making a new video that will show a very nice 1.0.7 Farm route that yields 20+ elites in under 20 minutes, which i was getting 50+ demonic essences an hour from and a large amount of rare, legendary and set items.

~Modz
    With the patch coming out hopefully this can be use to someone, I figure this plans since they are BoE will be selling pretty quick and for a premium price the first couple days! So if you have a hard time making money, here is your chance to become a millionaire.

Also keep in mind blizzard changed the way the plans drop.
    Crafting Plans and Jeweler Designs have been added for all of the new Rare recipes listed above
    • These plans (excluding the chest piece) will drop randomly in the world and also have a chance to drop off the following bosses when you have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor:
      • Skeleton King
      • Spider Queen
      • Maghda
      • Zoltun Kulle
      • Ghom
      • Cydaea
      • Rakanoth
      • Izual
    • The drop rate from the above bosses will now scale according to your Monster Power level:
      • MP 0: 20%
      • MP 1: 23.2%
      • MP 2: 26.912%
      • MP 3: 31.218%
      • MP 4: 36.213%
      • MP 5: 42.007%
      • MP 6: 48.728%
      • MP 7: 56.524%
      • MP 8: 65.568%
      • MP 9: 76.059%
      • MP 10: 88.228%
    hmmm I've been running this at ~10 runs an hour on mp2 on my wiz for the last 4 hours (im only paragon 13 so gettin xp while im at it)

Only gotten 5 recipes so far...and theyve all been str neck or vit neck, with one str braccer What the hell am I doin wrong lol
    ARE EN GEE my friend
    Quote from redcinder

ARE EN GEE my friend

True true lol. My RNG just feels absolutely terrible lol
    Blizzard love their RNG dont they lol :P Chance on this, chance on that haha.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes