Are a lot of people still playing?

I don't think I'll be back until the expansion comes out, or a patch launches with a radical redesign of the public games and chat system.
    I feel like I'm playing a single player game with all my friends having left, and public games? This game isn't going to leap from a single player experience to a multiplayer one when you have 2 bots filling up the 4 player cap in each public game you join.
    Quote from Catalept

Quote from expansionsss

Jay Wilson and company should take a note from the FF14 team and admit failure, redo everything, and then re-release in hopes of being forgiven. Dozens of band-aids fixes just confirms what the game really is, cash grab.

... so... if they'd done nothing at all with the game after release, that would mean it wasn't a cash-grab?

Then it just would have been a more obvious one. I can't take a game seriously that has a FAN SITE moderated so heavily that I can't even speak outright negatively about the game without being infracted AND have my post deleted. Oh no, I broke the convenient "discussed moderation actions" rule, better infract me again and delete ANOTHER post, no matter if the content in the other 99% of it was actually meaningful.

The game, like these forums, like the official forums, is a complete joke. I don't play it anymore because of the outright bs that was and still is spewed by the devs. Mods can ban me all they like and 1984 my posts along with it, that won't make the game good.

If you enjoy D3, all the power to you. But I implore you to take your valuable time and use it elsewhere. There are better titles out there, better "wastes of time". Take a chance and try one out.
    Quote from expansionsss

If you enjoy D3, all the power to you. But I implore you to take your valuable time and use it elsewhere. There are better titles out there, better "wastes of time". Take a chance and try one out.

If you enjoy oranges, all the power to you. But I implore you to take your valuable money and use it elsewhere, like on bananas. There is better food out there, better "gluttonous delights". Take a chance and try one out.

People like different things. Crazy, I know. I still can't understand people who enjoy cigars or cognac.

PS: If you are able write posts that consist of 99% of meaningful text, it probably wouldn't be that hard to make that last 1% to be meaningful too. Maybe you wouldn't get your posts deleted that way.
    At least 7 or more of my friends haven't logged on in 100+ days. One even ~200 days. And most of them are between 10-30 days. I only see a couple that log in consistently. I think most people are waiting for them to fix the problems this game has.
    I AIN'T HAD NO SHOES OR NOTHIN' JESUS.

• To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes