Millions and millions of gold....

Farm Act3 Alkaizer's way on MP0.
    Regardless of the class you will be playing, you need max move speed and some pickup radius (~20), so you won't miss any gold.
    Sacrifice a few hours a day and after a week or two there is a slight chance that you will be rich.
    I think first thing to do is farming for decent items worthy like 1-3million gold in act 3 mp0-1-2. If you farm lets say 3-4 hours iam sure you can find 2-3 items like that. and even much more worthy items if you farm long enough. After you have some gold. you can play with the new game : Ah : the chaos of item flipping
    The most efficient methods of gaining gold are (these are serious and legit responses even though they may be frowned upon by many)

1) Credit Card
    2) AH Flipping
    3) Good pickup radius, and run act3 as fast as possible (an alk run with good PUR is easily 50k if not more)
    4) Getting a lucky drop

4 is tricky because one amazing drop will then trump 2 and 3 combined :)
    Quote from jplatt92091

What I do is I just farm keys for the infernal machine on MP3 and pick up everything Blue and up. I keep and sell mediocre rares for 50k+ depending on how bad it is, the rest I salvage and sell the crafting mats and tomes I get. In the last 10 hours or so I've made 3 mil. Its not the fastest way to make gold but it's consistant and I've been steadily increasing.

I've been having a lot of issues selling rares in the sub 100k amount. My stuff just doesn't seem to go, even after reducing the price to 25k and lower. What stats on which items do you look for?
    Quote from Lohk

Quote from jplatt92091

What I do is I just farm keys for the infernal machine on MP3 and pick up everything Blue and up. I keep and sell mediocre rares for 50k+ depending on how bad it is, the rest I salvage and sell the crafting mats and tomes I get. In the last 10 hours or so I've made 3 mil. Its not the fastest way to make gold but it's consistant and I've been steadily increasing.

I've been having a lot of issues selling rares in the sub 100k amount. My stuff just doesn't seem to go, even after reducing the price to 25k and lower. What stats on which items do you look for?

The time you spend on the AH placing an item for 25k is time wasted even if you sell it. You'll get more from hunting down a few mobs in that time frame. + the extra chance for more drops.

Another thing most ppl do wrong, is that they pick up EVERYTHING. Rings, Amulets, ilvl 62/63 Swords, Axes, Spears, Maces (Rune Sword, Conquest Sword, Arch Axe, Centurion Spear and Heaven Hand) and Gloves. That's all you need. It saves you time and you can rush through the act/route/run faster. Which in turn will net you more monsters slain pr/hour.
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes