max MF question

What is the max MF in D3 right now? Is it 375%? What is the MF% I should aim for through gears so that I can get maxed out my MF% with 5 NV stacks?

thanks.
    blizzard plans on phasing out all MF from gear in the far future. They've added paragon levels to help compensate. To be the most efficient at farming I would recommend going with all dps / survival gear and leveling your paragon as much as you can. Maxed paragon level will mean your MF will be always maxed so you won't need it on gear.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChB2_IPc-HVXbi0jS1Riljg
    ^ YouTube.Com/IceBleuGaming ! It's a thing! Check it oooout!
    Quote from Bleu42

blizzard plans on phasing out all MF from gear in the far future. They've added paragon levels to help compensate. To be the most efficient at farming I would recommend going with all dps / survival gear and leveling your paragon as much as you can. Maxed paragon level will mean your MF will be always maxed so you won't need it on gear.

100%

No man is sane who does not know how to be insane on proper occasions.
    Quote from niner911

What is the max MF in D3 right now? Is it 375%? What is the MF% I should aim for through gears so that I can get maxed out my MF% with 5 NV stacks?

thanks.

Max MF from items is 300% (this includes your follower), 5xNV raises it by 75% and each MP by another 25% for a total of 625% on mp10.

MF from Plvl counts to the 300% from gear.

Best way to gain MF is to gain xp faster and get it from plvls, atleast upto level 50-60. I personally liked having some MF on gear during leveling, but without sacrificing much of the important stats (dps/ehp/ms).
    Quote from Turtel
    total of 625% on mp10.

So as a repeat:

Max MF from personal gear, follower gear and Paragon Levels = 300%
    15% per Nephalem Valor (5) = 75%
    25% MF per MP level (10) = 250%

300% + 75% + 250% = 625%

Farm more to grind more to farm more to grind more until you hit Paragon 100 then you farm more to farm more.
    Blizzard Entertainment - Diablo III Community MVP
    Thanks to all for the clarification about MF%.
    Not that it matters a whole lot but the 300% gear/follower/paragon cap also includes MF shrine. Just to be complete.
    My EHP and DPS Spreadsheet, mostly useful for wizards.
    My wizard, mostly useful for killing demons and collecting loot.
    Wizard CM DPS Simulator, written in Matlab, release version 1.01
    Comprehensive CMWW Guide, including gear and build suggestions, plus Uber strats
    Arcane Mines Guide, detailed guide for the highest dps wizard build, including vids
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes