Quest or grind.

Which is better? Questing or grinding?
    you can quest in this game?
    Working with adobe and/or java is like pushing a paper clip against a building and expecting it to move...

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy 7
    group play grinding is better for me solo depends on gameplay
    for speed i prefer boots and pants (inna's) - as for the boots you have multiple choices - including yellows - so cheap to find and also inna's gets you 8=9% atack speed and 1 crit chance - for mp0-2 are the best as you do not need the resist but the speed and dps...

thus on the bracers you can keep crit chance and maybe magic find...
    Quote from she_wolf

Which is better? Questing or grinding?

Whats your level, hows your gear? Remember that quests dont give exp towards paragon levels.

Quote from dexteriade

for speed i prefer boots and pants (inna's) - as for the boots you have multiple choices - including yellows - so cheap to find and also inna's gets you 8=9% atack speed and 1 crit chance - for mp0-2 are the best as you do not need the resist but the speed and dps...

thus on the bracers you can keep crit chance and maybe magic find...

wat
    I'd have an easier time choosing one of those if I understood what you meant by both.

Questing as in doing specific tasks in specific orders, going to specific places and killing specific enemies?

Questing is kinda limited in D3, as most require killing enemies (and sometimes exploring). Even the more "complex" quests (like the Catapult one) are mostly killing. There's one timed quest in the whole game, and the randomization in that dungeon is kinda limited.

To me that's one of the big disappointments in D3. There's no quest that requires you to kill certain enemies while avoiding others. There's no quest that requires at least some sort of rudimentary puzzle solving, or that uses observation skills to help you complete it faster. There's no quest that actually requires you to position yourself correctly (and randomly, as in a "wave" sort of quest) in order to protect something or someone.

Is grinding just doing the same thing over and over again, aka the Alkaizer route? If, yes, then I absolutely despise "grinding". If grinding means "killing enemies in the 4 different acts, exploring randomly and having a good time", then I like grinding ;)
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes