annoying

Quote from Xenocow

Quote from Zero(pS)

If anything, I wish we had an NPC to whom we could pay 2k gold (or 5k, whatever) to ID everything.

Well we did... then the retards killed Cain >.

And also the only other person who had all his knowledge :(

I thought they could bring back the Mystic for now at least just to do that. You know, as a part time job, until they figure out her real calling :P
    Quote from Zero(pS)

Quote from Xenocow

Quote from Zero(pS)

If anything, I wish we had an NPC to whom we could pay 2k gold (or 5k, whatever) to ID everything.

Well we did... then the retards killed Cain >.

And also the only other person who had all his knowledge :(

I thought they could bring back the Mystic for now at least just to do that. You know, as a part time job, until they figure out her real calling :P

They can do something with the healer from town Brother Andreus to Id our items in exchange with some gold i guess...i pick up almost every item bcz before, when i was at the beggining, that was the only way to farm fast gold and now its different ofc, paragon lvl, better mf, much gf but untill i will find a good item wich i can sell for good money so i can buy something really good bcz now all i want to buy its not less than 20-25mil and the only way is to pick up almost every item and sell it than just to pick up gold. That's my opinion
    iNsaNE''d3'pLayEr!!!
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes