INSANELY Fast Paragon Run - 20% Faster then Alkaizers

Quote from Gohei27

The only time I have issues with keeping archon up going backwards in raxxis is if the door is open and the amount of mobs outside the door is low that going inside wasted a bunch of archon time.

do you refresh before you go to that area? I usually cancel Archon and recast my buff spells before depths, fields, and crater 2.
    I do alkaizer with my archon wiz and I'm on 60 mln xp/hr

I gonna try this although
    Quote from JKlimek

Quote from Gohei27

The only time I have issues with keeping archon up going backwards in raxxis is if the door is open and the amount of mobs outside the door is low that going inside wasted a bunch of archon time.

do you refresh before you go to that area? I usually cancel Archon and recast my buff spells before depths, fields, and crater 2.

It can vary because the beginning of the run isn't consistent keeping archon up, however usually I refresh after taking the raxxis wp. Sometimes I have a really good archon coming out of tower of the damned so I don't refresh. I also don't refresh going in fields of slaughter after raxxis, and sometimes I refresh at skycrown after keep depths depending if I had to back track. If I have less than 60s after keep depths, I usually refresh at skycrown. I use teleport archon so I'd rather keep the 10s teleport, the 40% resists, and 300% damage nuke over my buffs. Which are force weapon/blood magic and shock armor/scramble.
    You aren't running sparkflint familiar? I was using Blood magic too until I got a weapon with a little life steal and I switched back to the DPS one.
    Quote from Goldroger_82

I do alkaizer with my archon wiz and I'm on 60 mln xp/hr

I gonna try this although

if you have a chance, let me know how it goes bro! love hearing how everyone elses stats compare
    www.Youtube.com/LastHopeForRaoha
    My D3 Character: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Loras-1351/hero/29537054
    What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
    Excellent tips. Amusingly, the route is nearly the same as the one I had been using already, the only difference is that I was starting at Rakkis to build my 5 NV stacks. Now I'm adding Skycrown at the beginning, which is a crapload faster, my exp/hour has gone up a lot. Always wondered how people were getting 60-70m/h so easily, now I'm hitting 60m/h easily myself, and sometimes going higher with shrines, good monster groupings etc.

Also, since speeding the runs up and getting 5 stacks faster, I've also noticed a definite increase in Legendary drops. Maybe I'm on a lucky streak and I'll get none all next week, but atm I'm not complaining (even if they're all brimstones so far :P)

Thanks again!
    "It takes a man with real heart...to make beauty out of the stuff that makes us weep." - Clive Barker
    What do you all do with loot?
    Pick up legendary/sets only? All rares? i63 only?

Edit:
    so basically you took all the hard data from http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6134583402?page=1 and posted it as your own?
    There is only one god and his name is Death.
    And there is only one thing we say to Death. Not today.
    Quote from Undrtaker

I think it depends on your money situation and what you're going for. When you're lower paragon level, I think it's really worth your effort to just power level and pick up Legendaries until you hit mid paragon levels. After that I think you can stop to pick up items as they start to get better. Remember magic find does affect how many 6 affix items you find vs 4 affix items.

I have done research on it and vendoring yellow items is the best gold/hr, but obviously it's all aggregate (no large payoffs).
    Quote from JKlimek

Quote from Undrtaker

I think it depends on your money situation and what you're going for. When you're lower paragon level, I think it's really worth your effort to just power level and pick up Legendaries until you hit mid paragon levels. After that I think you can stop to pick up items as they start to get better. Remember magic find does affect how many 6 affix items you find vs 4 affix items.

I have done research on it and vendoring yellow items is the best gold/hr, but obviously it's all aggregate (no large payoffs).

Wrong. Magic find does not affect either the quality of rolls or how many rolls an item get, it ONLY affects the quality of the item itself(i.e. magic/rare/legendary).

Also, only picking up legendarys is pretty dumb unless you for some reason want to hit high paragon levels really, really fast "just because". The best way would be to gear up with magic find while still maintaining enough dps to blast through mp 0-1 and at least pick up all rings/amulets, gloves, 1-handers and legendarys while swapping out the mf-gear as you gain higher levels.
    MF for items with 6 affixes is done before those with 4 affixes. Do some research before you post next time.

MF will increase faster when you ignore MF at the beginning paragon levels and level up faster. Finding equipment on the AH to blast through MP0 without magic find is WAY cheaper than that same equipment with high MF (sometimes ten times as much). Long term benefit vs short term. If you're going to play this game for more than 50 hrs (everyone I know) then you want to power level and ignore MF.
    Nice Work..
    Quote from Undrtaker

so basically you took all the hard data from http://eu.battle.net...34583402?page=1 and posted it as your own?

So?
    There is no need for 2 threads from the same author about fastest run, continue the discussion here.
    http://www.diablofans.com/topic/82138-the-raoha-route-the-bar-has-been-raised-even-further-30-faster-then-alkaizers-route/
  • To post a comment, please or register a new account.
Posts Quoted:
Clear All Quotes